Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 115,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
Our diagnostic solutions are used in hospitals, laboratories, and clinics around the globe. The crucial information derived from our tests, instruments and informatics systems are often the first step in patient care decision making for hundreds of health conditions from heart attacks to blood disorders to infectious diseases and cancers.
Working at Abbott
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You’ll also have access to:
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of.
- Free medical coverage for employees* via the Health Investment Plan (HIP) PPO
- An excellent retirement savings plan with high employer contribution
- Tuition reimbursement, the Freedom 2 Save student debt program and FreeU education benefit – an affordable and convenient path to getting a bachelor’s degree.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
- This is not a remote opportunity.
- Qualified candidates must currently live in the Chicagoland area.
- Must be able to travel up towards 5%
Our location in Lake Forest, IL currently has an opportunity for a Sr. Business Analyst.
What You’ll Work On
- Serve as the Service Sales Lead, providing both leadership and direction while providing support for all channels within the CoreDx organization.
- Responsible for reviewing and making recommendations for pending individual contracts, then coordinating with other organizations to include the proper terms and conditions.
- Track and drive the service contract execution through other organizations to maximize Service Sales revenue.
- Interface with other functional groups within Sales, Service and Contracting/Pricing to ensure timeliness, consistency, and integrity in contracting process.
- Responsible for data analysis, report development, data systems management, and cross-functionally driving national service contract execution to maximize the Service Sales revenue greater than $106 MM annually.
- Ensure goal achievement, while maximizing and assuring customer satisfaction, meeting legal guidelines, and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Manage service revenue ($106MM +)
- Identify gaps and growth opportunities to maximize service sales revenue by:
- Implementing the Sales Performance incentive programs to define new opportunities to increase billable labor and material revenue (10MM+ in revenue and 170K in incentive rewards). Track progress and provide routine updates to the service organization, calculate employee incentive payouts, submit data to the finance and incentive teams for payment approvals.
- Establishing and managing a contract renewal process by analyzing annual cost (52MM+) and recommending price guidelines to increase service margin.
- Manage and support customer satisfaction initiatives to sustain the expansion of the business:
- Proactively reach out to customers with upcoming renewals to assist them with the contract renewal and negotiate pricing, coordinate with internal stakeholders as needed to ensure a flawless execution and a great experience for the customer.
- Work independently to identify pricing recommendations to the sales and service management teams to improve service contract margin and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate the execution of Enterprise deals as negotiated across the organizations (10MM+) by analyzing cost, margin impact and recommend pricing.
- Develop and deliver proposal presentations to customers (both internal and external) to obtain Purchase Orders to renew or initiate customer service contracts.
- Mentor and lead other internal team members on contract execution and revenue management.
- Develop, maintain, communicate, and own the service sales reporting per business needs:
- Weekly and Monthly reporting of service renewals and progress to the management teams
- Generate and provide any ad-hoc reports to understand service sales and contracting data.
- Explore opportunities to elevate internal service sales processes through evaluation of new potential tools or add-ons to the existing tools. Seek to automate current processed, create new tools/reports to manage service sales business to improve efficiency across multiple organizations.
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years Related work experience with of operations, data analysis and interpretation, business system analysis. Sales experience or understanding of contracts is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Data analytics, report development through Excel, Power Bi, and other data management tools.
- Has successfully managed revenue and expense budgets.
- High attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to interface comfortably and effectively with all levels within the organization and external customers as well.
- Proven leader, mentor, communicator, process manager, problem solver, analytical thinker.
* Participants who complete a short wellness assessment qualify for FREE coverage in our HIP PPO medical plan. Free coverage applies in the next calendar year.
Learn more about our health and wellness benefits, which provide the security to help you and your family live full lives: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
The base pay for this position is $83,000.00 – $166,000.00. In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.