The ideal candidate for this position is a problem solver. This job supports one or more analytical aspects of the application product life cycle, within a sub-product scope (one or more application components). Uses regular judgement and discretion to collaborate with customers.
This position can be worked Nationwide.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Gather project specifications, Create business cases and cost sheet analysis, Translate high-level business needs into detailed requirements for new capabilities and change request/enhancements on existing capabilities,
• Analyze data to determine business problems, trends, or opportunities for process improvements,
• Create/execute test cases, Provide root cause analysis and corrective action plans,
• Verify delivery of customer needs, and Ensure quality delivery.
• Builds organizational and platform knowledge in one or more disciplines to advance professional track career.
• Uses functional and organizational knowledge to mentor junior resources. Requires thorough understanding of end systems impact of changes across multiple systems.
• Work with customers, Software Engineers, Architects, and other team members to capture capability needs and drive quality business solutions.
• Create and maintain deliverables such as business vision, requirements and personalization to different clients, and user interface design.
• Build business cases and results measurement programs and prepare briefings for senior leadership
• Participate in the full software development life cycle by actively participating on Agile scrum teams in various roles, including, but not limited to, Scrum Master, Business Technical Analyst, User Interface designer, Capability Manager, or Tester, based upon experience and need.
• Support various aspects of requirements testing (e.g. testing plan, scenarios, documentation, defect management) to ensure minimal production defects are realized and completing analysis of the results tying back to customer impacts.
• Ensure compliance for required standards and all necessary approvals have been obtained throughout the project lifecycle.
• Effectively communicate with team members, customers, partners and management, including assisting with or conducting requirement walkthroughs and sprint reviews, reporting project status, enabling vendor solutions and providing accurate and concise documentation.
• Assist execution of user acceptance testing, documenting process, requirements, and enabling execution
• Ability to analyze business processes, identify needs for advanced analytics solutions, and convey those insights to non-technical stakeholders
• Strong understanding of process design and execution, ability to identify ways to integrate advanced analytics solutions into existing business processes
• Working knowledge of analytics governance processes, stakeholder management, project management / agile delivery
• Other duties as assigned.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
– 7 years work experience as a business analyst on a software-focused team
-Knowledge of SDLC, Agile
-Functional analysis and strong writing skills.
-Excellent communication skills
-Ability to work effectively within a team environment under tight timelines
-Ability to multi-task and support multiple projects at once
– Experience working with JIRA and Confluence
Minimum Years of directly related experience Required: 10 years
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
As a Federal Contractor, all members of CGI Federal, regardless of role or work location are required to be fully vaccinated, with the exception of those with approved medical or religious accommodations.
Due to the nature of the government contracts this position requires US Citizenship.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $74,600- 130,600.
- AWS Cloud Adoption Framework
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today – one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI – where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.