Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser
to experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate?Log
Sr. Business/Systems Analyst
Managed Business Solutions is seeking an experienced, Sr.
Business/Systems Analyst to join our internal Development team in
support of both upcoming federal and commercial client projects. This
is a full-time/salaried-benefited position. The Sr. Business/Systems
Analyst will act as the primary contact between client management and
end users, area leads/managers, and development teams (including GUI,
Mid-Tier, QA, and Project Management personnel). Only local,
Denver-based candidates will be considered.
* The Analyst will work with end-users to determine functional
requirements and will transform them into technical
requirements/specifications required by the development team.
* The analyst will gain a clear understanding of the business needs
and detailed client processes/workflows per the end user and
document the needs as functional requirements.
* After analyzing the functional requirements, the analyst will
propose technical solutions to meet the stated requirements in the
form of technical requirement specifications.
* The Analyst will communicate with team leaders and project
management as well as the user community to ensure needs are
understood and met.
* The Analyst will assist development teams and project management
teams to develop realistic time lines for client needs and work
with client users to facilitate key, timely communication to
mitigate change impacts and scope creep.
* Assist with internal projects in coordinating efforts and
information to support RFP/RFQ development, as needed.
* The position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or
* Candidates must have experience conducting interviews or surveys
with the user community as a basis for developing functional
requirements, and then be able to translate those requirements
into use cases and other technical specifications.
* Must have a complete understanding of the software development
* Proven experience within an Agile/SCRUM environment; Certified
SCRUM Master preferred.
* The position requires at least five (5) years of working directly
with programming and database teams on enterprise-level projects;
strong SQL skills and experience working in a .NET environment are
* Prior experience in services-based consulting environments in
working with state, federal, and commercial clientele highly
* Experience authoring business and use cases preferred.
* Prior experience in project management also considered a plus, but
emphasis is on business-systems side analysis/requirements,
processes and workflows.
Environment (Working conditions):
This position will require moving of up to 10 lbs. This position will
be mostly stationary requiring some movement around the office and
frequent communication with others. The average working hours will 8
hours per day for this position. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Reasonable Accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.