At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
– The Business Analyst role entails collaborating with relevant business stakeholders to execute the CPQ roadmap and the Quoting processes, including ongoing support for enhancements and business rule updates within the Apttus CPQ tool. This includes, but is not limited to, product configuration, pricing rules/execution, approval workflow design, and document template administration.
– Strong analytical approach to evaluate business needs, identify opportunities for improvement and decompose high-level information into detailed requirements, with emphasis on cross-functional inter-dependencies
– Develop business process flows and requirements for integrating CPQ with boundary systems such as CRM, CLM and ERP
– Demonstrated ability to interact and collaborate with key functional business users and ability to guide users towards Best Practices
– Perform detailed analysis of business requirements and document the business process flows
– Create and maintain the Functional Specs documentation including use cases, and work collaboratively with the team to test and deploy the system changes
– Ability to manage and own quality of deliverables to business users
– Work with vendor and coordinate support & implementation as applicable, to ensure streamlined, quality work
– Maintain a keen awareness of industry trends and new software features, in order to guide our business community and align with changing business needs.
– Good knowledge of functions and processes of different business units in large fortune 500 companies (includes Sales & Services, Marketing, Finance)
– Proficient in major business processes like CRM, CPQ, Q2C and in building a solution top-down
– Minimum 3 years experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud Module is required. As a Sales Cloud SFDC BSA/Consultant, the person should have driven or played an integral role in a minimum of 4 – 5 different ************** Sales Cloud implementations, of not less than 6 months each
– 2+ years experience implementing or supporting Apttus CPQ is required
– Minimum 2 years experience with Apttus (Approval Flows) is desirable
– ************** certification desired but not required
– Experience with SDLC process (Software Development Life Cycle) including application development, testing, deployment, operations, documentation
– Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
– Ability and willingness to work with a global IT team, including other BSAs, Developers, QA and Project Management
– Natural ability to relate to and build relationships with business users from a variety of functions, and expert in handling crucial conversations with the customer coupled with good negotiation and conflict-resolution skills
– Excellent problem solving skills, and ability to analyze, prioritize and resolve complex challenges in a collaborative manner
Were doing work that matters. Help us solve what others cant.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.