Careers | Beyondsoft |Sr. Cisco Network Engineer – Consultant
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
Sr. Cisco Network Engineer – Consultant
Job Locations US-MI-Dearborn
# of Openings 1
GrowthMindset is seeking a Cisco Network Engineer for a direct hire (FTE) role located in Dearborn, MI. This person will serve in a planning consultant role with a strong background in Cisco network technology.
– Provides oversight in planning, evaluation, implementation and validation of new technologies
– Leads project and technical maintenance teams
– Responsible for providing recommendations and attaining design approval for new technologies and major enhancements to existing systems
– Provides support to Security in the development of appropriate audit controls and procedures to ensure the integrity and protection of company resources
– Works with customers to understand business objectives to ensure technical designs meet requirements and IS technology standards
– Establish networking environment by designing system configurations, directing system installations, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards
– Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades, collaborating with network architects on network optimization
– Secure network system by establishing and enforcing policies, defining and monitoring access
– Report network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information
– Bachelor level education in Computer Science, Networking or similar focus
– Possess one or more Cisco Certifications (CCDA, CCNP OR CCNA)
– 4+ years of experience in Configuration and daily support for Cisco NX-OS (7K, 5K, 2K)
– 2+ years of experience with Cisco Spine Leaf (Nexus 9k/2k) preferred
– 1 year of experience with NSX Network
– The ideal candidate will have working experience with most of the following tools:
– Cisco SDWAN/Viptella
– Cisco NAC (ISE 802.11x)
– Cisco Wireless (Identity Services Engine (ISE), Mobility Services Engine (MSE), Prime, Controllers, Aironet Access Points)
– Meraki Wireless
– Cisco 36xx, 37xx, 38xx, 4xxx, ASR1x, Catalyst 9xxxx
– LAN/WAN Routing Architecture and Protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP etc.)
– Network Management Tools (Solar Winds, Gigamon, Netscout)
– Infoblox – NetMRI, IPAM
– NetScaler/F5 Load Balancers
– SSL VPN
– Packet Capture Tools
for this job online
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.