What you’ll do…
The Senior Threat Intelligence Engineer will perform dedicated threat intelligence analysis researching threat actors, to help HRB discover and remediate real-world vulnerabilities and attack paths. The Senior Threat Intelligence Engineer will also help build out the Threat Intelligence Team at HRB by coordinating with senior leadership, creating processes and procedures, and assisting other teams to help improve HRBs security stance.Responsibilities
- Continuously improve the security stance of HRB by researching, enriching, and reporting threats
- Work with engineering teams to take action on intelligence where available
- Collaborate with other AMI/InfoSec teams on modelling threat actors targeting HRB and their TTPs
- Provide guidance to AppSec and Red Team on latest attack vectors and actor TTPs
- Manage multiple intelligence streams, open-source and commercial, within TIP
- Produce high-quality written and verbal reports, presentations, security recommendations
- Effectively communicate at all levels within HRB, including technical and nontechnical teams
- Work with Security Solutions in developing and improving the security stance of HRB
About H&R Block…
We’re here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We’ve been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we’ve grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you’ll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.
What you’ll bring to the team…
- 2+ yrs in Intelligence specific role
- 2+ yrs in Security Analyst role, such as SOC or SIRT
- 2+ yrs in Information Technology role, such as Software Development, SysAdmin, etc.
- Experience analyzing and compiling data from multiple sources
- Experience writing for technical and non-technical audiences
- Achieved GCTI (GIAC Cyber Threat Intelligence) or equivalent certification
- Any other Security Certifications (GCIH, GCFA, GREM, CEH, etc.)
- Experience with modern technologies such as Containers, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
Key Technology Requirements
- Professional working familiarity with various IT platforms, systems, and applications
- Experience with intelligence storage and transmission formats
- Professional working familiarity with threat actor TTPs
- Professional working familiarity with Azure
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.