Responsible for defining business intelligence requirements for individual subject areas; develops conceptual data models, design, build and test sets of reporting and analytic business intelligence programs. Works cross-functionally to collect data and makes actionable recommendations at all levels. Infers trends from a variety of data sources and confidently delivers their interpretation; makes recommendations to executives. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Performs all business intelligence analysis and data exploitation. Extracts signals and signatures from raw data, integrates that information with other data sources and compiles/disseminates formatted reports to customers.
- Recommends improvements to competitive business intelligence reports and interpretation of data by sales, business development, product and executive committees.
- Plans and executes system testing. Requires knowledge of the customer's mission and technology used to accomplish a given task.
- Leads the analysis and reconciliation of data and reporting projects and initiatives delivery.
- Develops, maintains and reports all relevant product, site and customer metrics and applies findings to develop appropriate goals and projections.
- Trains others throughout the organization in using key analytical and forecasting tools and statistical analysis.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Pay Range: $75,706.53 – $113,559.80
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.