Careers Center | Sr. Data AnalystPlease Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate?Log back in!
Sr. Data Analyst
Job ID ******
# Positions 1
Category RAC OperationsDivision RACPosition Type Regular Full Time
Hertz and the Advanced Analytics and Tool Development team is seeking for talented individuals with passion for real-world problem solving. The analyst will partner with various functions within the company (Revenue Management, Fleet, Operations) and develop advanced tools and resources to support overall location level planning and operational decisions. The analyst will be working with large sets of structured and unstructured data to perform analysis, develop tools, and provide actionable insights.
– Develop tools for the field for car assignment to optimize upgrade/upsell/booking success.
– Develop tools to provide visibility to many of the operational processes.
– Conduct analyses to inform stakeholders and help make the most optimal decisions.
– Code and automate performance reports.
– Configure shared PC resources to automate scripts and collect data.
Required Technical Skills:
– Demonstrated ability to query and derive meaning from large data sets in relational databases such as SQL Server, Teradata, Oracle or other.
– Possesses a wide range of data related technical skills, regarding databases, scripts, and web APIs.
– Experience creating database tables and focus on data governance.
– Working experience with programming/scripting languages like R or Python
– Experience with advanced visualization platforms such as Tableau.
– Quick on feet, willing to discover alternative solutions to technical problems.
– Clean data to make analyses more effective and efficient.
– Strong problem-solving skills.
– Excellent written and oral presentation skills – communicate findings with non-technical stakeholders in concise and simple terms.
– Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
– Bachelor Degree required; preferably in data science, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, or other quantitative field. Master’s degree strongly desired.
– Entry level position; at least 1 year of work experience in data driven industry strongly preferred.
– Should have experience with academic and personal data projects.
– Prior experience in the Rent-A-Car or travel industry a plus.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/VetsOptionsApply for this job onlineApply
Share this JobRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.Share on your newsfeed Your application choices are: Need further assistance?
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.