We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
As part of our continued record growth, loanDepot is adding a Senior DevOps Engineer to our DevOps Team. As a key contributor to the team, you will be instrumental in building, deploying, maintaining and automating our software development pipeline from source control through production. The ideal candidate will have a broad base of experience working with operations as a developer, or with development as an operations professional.
- Develop tools and implement processes to deploy internally developed applications
- Manage private/public cloud deployments (VMware, Azure, AWS)
- Work closely with development teams on platform architecture to accelerate delivery of our solutions
- Automate the creation, maintenance and monitoring of a variety of production and test environments
- Diagnose complex systems issues with multiple influencing factors
- Administer development tools including TFS, Jira, ELK Stack
- Windows Server administration
- Strong understanding of DNS, load balancing, proxying
- Scripting/Automation (Powershell)
- Webserver Administration (IIS)
- Virtualization administration (VMware)
- Source Control administration (Visual Studio and TFS)
- Issue tracking administration (Jira)
- Active-Active datacenter deployments and administration (F5)
- Software Development (C#)
- Produce high-quality, properly functioning deliverables the first time
- Deliver work product according to established deadlines
- Estimate tasks with a level of granularity and accuracy commensurate with information provided
- Work collaboratively in a small team
- Excel in a rapid iteration environment with short turnaround times
- Deal positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity and shifting priorities
- Accept a wide variety of tasks and pitch in wherever needed
- Constructively present, discuss and debate alternatives
- Take shared ownership of the product
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** Click APPLY to show link to read full job details **
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.