We have immediate openings for Sr. DevOps Engineers and System Reliability Engineers (SRE). We've begun our journey into to DevOps and we need your help to accelerate adoption! The qualified candidate will have a keen interest in DevOps philosophies and an extensive background in implementing systems utilizing DevOps practices. The position is hands-on; therefore, the successful candidate will have strong implementation, system diagnostic and leadership skills. There are multiple needs that span the spectrum of DevOps so apply today!
US Citizenship is required.
- Leadership in implementing and accelerating DevOps adoption
- SOA Software development
- Programming and scripting – Python, Java, Ruby, etc.
- Agile methodologies (including agile leadership and planning)
- Administration of traditional and cloud infrastructures (AWS is preferred)
- System deployment using automation frameworks (Chef and RunDeck are preferred)
- Unit and system test using test automation frameworks (design and implementation)
- Robust configuration management
- Ability to communicate technical concepts both up and down the management chain
- Ability to obtain DoD Secret clearance (current clearance preferred)
- Ability to stay abreast of emerging system development trends
- Exposure to Information Assurance compliance to specified standards, e.g. ICD-503 or Risk Management Framework
- Ability to adapt in fast-paced and changing environment
Required Education (including Major)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics and 8 years of related work experience or an additional 8 years of related work experience in lieu of degree. Graduate degree preferred in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.