This position reports to: Manager, UX Engineering
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’ve been ranked as one of the most innovative Company which gives you a glimpse into our culture and the type of people we look to hire. We recently opened our West Loop location and are actively growing and looking for talent that wants to be a part of a rapidly expanding office. ServiceNow was also recently featured as one of LinkedIn’s top 50 companies to work at in the US!
What does our platform do?
At the core, we deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity. Over 75% of Fortune 500 Companies are using the NOW platform. ServiceNow cloud services automate, predict, digitize and optimize business processes and tasks, from IT to Customer Service to Security Operations and to Human Resources, creating a better experience for your employees, users and customers while transforming your enterprise.
Come join the UX Engineering Platform team and work with a talented group of developers building out next generation technologies in the ServiceNow cloud platform. This team is responsible for the innovation, features, and architecture that make ServiceNow a powerful platform used by many Fortune 500 companies. You will have the opportunity to work on exciting technologies such as mobile, UI componentry, predictive intelligence, workflow & automation, and developer tools & IDE.
What we are looking for:
You have stellar front end java script experience and are passionate about building great user experiences, is generally excited about new front-end technologies, and is ready to push the boundaries of what is achievable. You are looking for challenges and opportunities and have the ability and desire to bring new ideas. You are enthusiastic about working in the latest technologies, such as React, Redux, and GraphQL. You are a team player and will work with other experienced co-workers to help us evolve the technology stack to build modern and awesome user experience for our customers. You must possess a solid understanding of building amazing, performant and scalable user interfaces with large scale data, an obsession with design aesthetics, and engineering excellence.
What you get to do in this role:
– Build highly interactive web-based application UIs that can scale with application complexity
– Evolve existing User Interfaces to increase interactivity, intuitiveness, performance and overall user delight.
– Create tools, libraries, and frameworks for other developers to build upon
– Work with a strong set of teams to improve developing and deploying applications and customizations
– Collaborate with best of breed UX designers and researchers and with back-end developers (Services and Database) to ensure seamless flow and interactivity.or work full stack and use our platform to build out the back-end services and data models you need!
– new technology and innovation to improve platform functionality
– Deliver and outstanding experience for our customers
– Help us define our Chicago office, and join the team leading the charge on the next generation of our platform UI
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
– 5+ years of software industry experience
– Passion for software development and problem solving
– Experience designing and implementing highly interactive user interfaces for high volume web applications
– Knowledge of AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST and associated frameworks
– Experience with Java or a similar OO language
– Experience with relational databases and SQL
– Strong written and verbal communication
– Experience with open source technologies like Linux, Apache/Tomcat and MySQL
– Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline- nice to have
We provide competitive compensation including base, bonus and RSU’s, generous benefits and a casual atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at **************, or [email protected] for assistance.
Read Full Job Description
************************************************************************* & __jvsd=Built_In_Chicago
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.