Strong Full-Stack development experience with 7 or more years of experience in Java/OO application design and development. Experienced in application of enterprise integration patterns including service bus, such as OSB or IIB, Cloud Computing, No-SQL, Containers (Docker), Single Page Application Architecture, REST, Scalability and multi-factor security. Must be self-motivated, creative, highly collaborative technically astute, and able to coach and develop less-experienced team members. Experience as part of an Agile scrum team is required. This person will play key design and execution role in the Horizon Express and Precheck systems including related to service design, persistence paradigms, responsive web and installable app modalities. Designs, develops, codes, tests, debugs, and documents integration solution and services. Analyzes, reviews, and alters programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt new requirements. Provides on-call support for production systems. Consults with user to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives. Ability to function as a technical lead by performing task break down on user stories and delegate the work to team members.
* Leads technical design planning, solution approach and manages technical implementation
* Working from functional specifications, write technical specifications that communicate the technical design of a project, using flow charts, data flow diagrams, pseudo-code, ER diagrams, and other methods of documenting a technical design.
* Develop middleware services written in JAVA/J2EE, message driven bean, or IBM Integration Bus
* Perform code reviews to ensure quality of programming through standards enforcement, peer code review and automated tools.
* Work with DBA to design and deploy database schemas and specify all attributes of database tables including primary keys, foreign keys, identities, constraints, default values, indexes, and triggers.
* Working from technical specifications, code and unit test program modules.
* Create unit test scripts
* Document activities using appropriate tools defined by the department
* Follow department coding standards
* Follow department procedures that define the software development life cycle
* Follow Agile delivery of software using SCRUM methodology
* Ability to translate comps to code with a high degree of accuracy.
* BS in computer science or related technical degree
* Ensure service implementation consistency, speed of delivery, and promote reuse through creation of reusable middleware assets
* Working Knowledge of JDBC and Data sources usage & Eclipse
* Knowledge on Application Servers (WAS and WebLogic) and Handling MQ’s
* Knowledge of RDBMS & Basic Java Basics on Linux/Unix
* Must have excellent working knowledge and be technically proficient in
* Object-Oriented Design, analysis and programming
* Micro-services Architecture
* Conatiners such as Docker
* Spring Boot
* Integration design patterns, frameworks and SOA
* Database platforms
* NOSQL and other unstructured data forms
* RESTful service design and implementation
* Provides tier 3, on-call support for integration application problems and issues
* Analyze performance of programs and takes action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with clients and approval of supervisor
* Write integration test scripts and provide support during user acceptance testing.
* Prepare documentation for code changes.
* Team Oriented / Client Focused
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* A team player that can easily adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Required Programming Languages and Tools:
* RESTful services with JSON — So libraries like JAX-RS 2.0 + Jersey, CXF
* Experience in Oracle Service Bus or IBM Integration Bus is a plus
* Excellent understanding of XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, and WSDL versioning best practices
* Excellent understanding of Enterprise RDBMS, ER Diagrams, and developing SQL programs
* Excellent knowledge of UI technologies like REACT, Angular, Knockout, Single page frameworks
* CSS3 and Less
* Bootstrap 3. Knowledge of upcoming tech like FlexBox is a plus
* Persistence Virtualization — Hibernate
* Log4j, JUnit, etc. for plumbing
* Monitoring — dynatrace for jvms
* IDE — Eclipse, WebStorm
* Source Control — Git and TFS
* Build and Deployment – Maven and Ant
* Continuous Integration + Build Automation using Jenkins, Maven, Nexus Repository
* Oracle 10g, 11g Database
* Knowledge of IBM MQ and its configuration is a plus
* Understanding of Continuous integration using Maven, bamboo, Urban code is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.