Point32Health is currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join their Provider Analytics team in the role of Senior Data Analyst. A key role under the Analytics and Insights department, the Senior Data Analyst will use advanced analytic tools and processes to unlock the value of data and deliver insight on business performance. Strong relationship building skills, combined with a strategic focus, enable the Senior Data Analyst to prioritize and address customer needs while keeping enterprise priorities at the forefront of their thought process and approach. The Senior Data Analyst is a strategic business consultant who can analyze data and deliver meaningful and actionable results that identify areas of success and opportunity, propose business solutions, and inform strategic decision making.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply a strategic mindset and broad subject matter expertise to solve complex and diverse business problems within and across business functions
- Establish strong business relationships and be regarded as a strategic business partner
- Apply advanced analytics methods and techniques, including multi-variate statistical analysis, to deliver insights that support key business objectives
- Use strong data visualization and data storytelling skills to engage stakeholders and drive strategic decision making
- Accountable for business adoption of analytics, making sure that they are operationalized and including embedded in business processes
- Partner with IT to deliver production level analytical solutions using both Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
- Function in the role of analytics steward, providing support to other analysts to enable their use of the data to deliver accurate and timely insights
- Exemplify the characteristics of a lifelong learner, consistently seeking additional training and build knowledge/experience of business acumen, tools, languages and data sources
- Act as a Lean Thinker, applying continuous improvement philosophies and approaches to identify and address inefficiencies in your day-to-day work
- Train, mentor and guide associate level team members, both informally and formally as a dedicated “analytic buddy”
- Meets assigned timelines and escalates risks/barriers as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytics related field with 5-7 experience, preferably in a payer/provider role with health insurance claims data experience. Master’s degree preferred
- Passion for data and problem-solving
- Complex analytics experience, including advanced analytics and statistical analysis
- Intermediate/Advanced programming skills (e.g. SAS, SQL, R, Python) required
- Intermediate/Advanced Tableau or similar data visualization tool development experience required
- Expert data visualization and data storytelling skills
- Experience Agile and Waterfall development methodologies
- Ability to manage tasks independently, take ownership of responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Point32Health is committed to making diversity, equity, and inclusion part of everything we do—from product design to the workforce driving that innovation. Our DEI strategy is deeply connected to our core values and will evolve as the changing nature of work shifts. Programming, events, and an inclusion infrastructure play a role in how we spread cultural awareness, train people leaders on engaging with their teams and provide parameters on how to recruit and retain talented and dynamic talent. We welcome all applicants and qualified individuals, who will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please note: As of January 18, 2022, all employees — including remote employees — must be fully vaccinated. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Point32Health is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
About the Company
Point32Health is a leading health and wellbeing organization, delivering an ever-better personalized health care experience to everyone in our communities. At Point32Health, we are building on the quality, nonprofit heritage of our founding organizations, Tufts Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, where we leverage our experience and expertise to help people find their version of healthier living through a broad range of health plans and tools that make navigating health and wellbeing easier.
We enjoy the important work we do every day in service to our members, partners, colleagues and communities.
This job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of Point32Health. TalentBoost is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of TalentBoost not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Req ID: R5390
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.