Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. The tvOS Systems team crafts solutions for the home, from building incredible user experiences to building the ecosystem to allow Apple devices to work better together. We make software for HomePod, Apple TV, iPhone, and other Apple products that allows our users to interact with Siri, control their smart home, and have a transformative entertainment experience anywhere in their house. Our engineers employ their talent and tools to write the code that makes these experiences possible. They work cross-functionally with teams across Apple to build a seamless experience. Join the team to build what’s next!
- Deep understanding of system level development and core CS fundamentals, such as multithreading and abstractions
- Should be comfortable living in other people’s code and navigating large, multi-project codebases
- Experience with industry software engineering processes including unit test development, performance measurement, quality engineering, and cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to break down high-level feature requests and architect practical solutions
- Experience with Swift/Objective-C coding and debuggers
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Passion for quality and attention to detail
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies
We create applications, frameworks, and services to deliver a solid customer experience on our unique, deeply-integrated platforms. We bring new features to life quickly with collaboration spanning Siri, HomeKit, audio, music, and other Apple teams. The tvOS Systems team is looking for software engineers with strong technical experience, collaboration skills, and a desire to contribute to world class innovation in this exciting space. We need individuals with strong client API development, framework implementation experience, and iOS application programming backgrounds to enable the phenomenal customer experience delivered in every Apple product. The ideal candidate will have a strong software engineering and programming background with an understanding of system level development. If you are flexible and creative and not afraid to take on new challenges, this is a great opportunity to make a direct impact on an amazing product.
Education & Experience
BS CS/CE/EE or equivalent experience
Pay & Benefits
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.