Sr. IT Manager, Global Supply Chain Job in Round Lake, IL | Baxter Skip to main content
– News & Media
– Partners & Suppliers
– Our Products & Expertise
– IV Solutions & Premixed Drugs
– IV Infusion Pumps & Administration Sets
– Parenteral Nutrition
– Pharmacy Automation & Software
– Surgical Care
– Renal Therapies
– Contract Manufacturing
– Important Product Updates
– Product Integrity
– Our Products
– Product Catalog
– About Baxter
– About Us
– Science & Innovation
– Inclusion & Diversity
– Corporate Responsibility
– Giving and Engaging
– Responsible Operations
– Contact & Support
– Contact Us
– Medical and Clinical Information
– Ethics & Compliance Helpline
– Global Technical Services
– Clinical Center of Excellence
– News & Media
– Parters & Suppliers
Stay up-to-date on Baxter careers
Join Now >
– Sr. IT Manager, Global Supply Chain – Round Lake, IL
Sr. IT Manager, Global Supply Chain
Req #: 18000BUG_en
Location: Round Lake, IL US
Job Category: Information Technology
Date Posted: 6/6/2018 5:50:16 PM
Sr. IT Manager, Global Supply Chain
Round Lake, IL or Virtual/Work from Home (US)
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
– Responsible for leading and supporting cross-functional teams in numerous areas related to the global supply chain portions of Baxter’s JD Edwards upgrade.
– One of the primary responsibilities for this role will be driving global and regional requirements related to the supply chain usage of JD Edwards.
– This leader will be a key member of the supply chain IT leadership team and will partner closely with country managers, supply chain and technical IT teams to drive improved value for customers.
– We are looking for an energetic leader with a proven track record of delivering customer value.
– Primary Supply Chain IT leader for Baxter’s upgrade of JD Edwards 8.12 to version 9.2
o Represent supply chain and operations business needs in PMO and leadership groups
o Work with subject matter experts to identify business processes and functional specifications for technical teams and partners
o Coordinate business testing of converted code as it is delivered by the development partners
o Work with the IT PMO to coordinate cut-over activities and go-live support from a business perspective
– Partner closely with the supply chain and country management
o Understand global, regional and country business objectives / strategy
o Work with regional leaders to ensure a balance between upgrade project resources and regional priority projects are aligned to these business objectives
– Lead a matrixed global team of supply chain subject matter experts in manufacturing, order management, renal home care, logistics, warehousing, hardware tracking and intercompany
o Work with IT to deliver a consistent and stable ERP environment based on business metrics
o Represent business requirements in each of the above functional areas for IT developers
o Coordinate testing of systems and converted code that has been delivered
o Partner across functions (manufacturing, quality, finance etc.) to ensure the solutions provided are properly vetted
– Represent both regional and global
o Represent regional requirements through the global governance processes
o Implement global strategy within local countries or regions
o Balance delivery of local initiatives while maintaining global standards
o Provide education, awareness and visibility between global and regional teams
– Act as a SME and teacher to other members of the Supply Chain Organization and IT in support of continuous improvement, customer focus and innovation
– Strong Management skills with prior experience in supply chain management, manufacturing/packaging, or supply chain IT systems areas.
– Ability to manage expectations of multiple stakeholders and bring a broad perspective and sound judgement.
– Self-starter, with the ability to formulate creative approaches in ambiguous settings.
– Solid organizational skills with ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines, and deliver on commitments with minimal supervision.
– An innate ability to foresee problems, identify risk, and develop plausible solutions.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to tailor communications and project findings to a wide variety of audiences and organizational requirements.
– Exceptional change management and listening skills, with the ability to develop strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders to drive project success.
– Knowledge of and wiliness to work with several different cultures.
– Knowledge of the following areas preferred: JD Edwards, IT systems, Quality
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law – Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to *********************** and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Link for schema
Keep up with Baxter
– Privacy at Baxter |
– Copyright & Legal Disclaimers |
– Linking Disclaimers |
– Web Accomodations |
Copyright 2018 Baxter. All rights reserved. Powered by SmashFly
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.