Cognizant Technology Solutions is looking for “Sr. Java SRE” to join in our team of IT professionals in a permanent role. If you meet our background requirements and skills and are looking for an opportunity with these skills and expertise, here is the ideal opportunity for you!
Role: Sr. Java SRE
Experience: 8+ Years
** Candidates MUST have all 3 Skill Sets mandatorily: 1) AWS 2) Java 3) SRE or Prod Support.
· 8+ years exp needed
· Need Java Associate with very strong SRE experience and AWS skillset. Associate should have hands-on experience in AWS, SRE, Core Java, Spring Boot, Oracle Skillset.
· Should have experience to work in an Agile team.
· The candidates should have the energy aptitude for numbers and inclination to learn and work in this tech/domain rich team.
· The candidate should have also had prior knowledge and hands on experience with Core Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, Oracle and have knowledge on Database and its related concepts.
· Good to have skills would be Microservices and Kafka experience.
For SRE/Prod Support –
· Mandatory Requirement: Candidate MUST have experience in DevOps Observability Performance, Metrics and Monitoring Tools like AppDynamics, Prometheus, Grafana and Splunk.
· Candidate should have had experience in Performing Root Cause Analysis for Production incidents
Cognizant is a leading provider of Information Technology, Consulting, IT Infrastructure, and Business Process Outsourcing services. Cognizant single-minded mission is to dedicate our business process and technology innovation know-how, deep industry expertise, and worldwide resources to working together with customers to make their businesses stronger. As a customer-centric, relationship-driven partner, we are redefining the way companies experience and benefit from global services. Our unique delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer satisfaction. Cognizant delivers a trusted partnership, cost reductions and business results.
Salary and Other Compensation:
The annual salary for this position depends on the experience and other qualifications of the candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant’s discretionary annual incentive program and stock awards, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant’s applicable plans.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 05 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.