The IT Consumer and Enterprise Identity and Access Management team is responsible for the planning, architecting, building, delivery and operational support of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) program . The Sr. Manager of Operations will report to the Sr. Director of the IAM organization. In this role you will be responsible for running the operations of our Identity and Access Management People Processes and Controls. This position will provide direction and guidance to the development, specifications, and communications of the IAM program, as well as provide in-depth technical consultation to the business units and IT management and the integration of information security requirements. Our leadership model is about developing great leaders at all levels and creating opportunities for our people to grow – personally, professionally, and financially. We are looking for leaders that are energized by creative and critical thinking, building and sustaining high-performing teams, getting results the right way, and fostering continuous learning.
In this role, you will:
- Execute information technology strategies, plans, and priorities for a comprehensive information security program
- Create relationships within Blue Shield to understand business requirements and work with them to accomplish those requirements within the security framework
- Manage staff in the planning, design, and support the security technology stack
- Develop and maintain relationships with managers in business unit teams and the IT teams to drive security plans
- Manage and escalate roadblocks that may jeopardize security monitoring operations, infrastructure, and SLAs
- Deploy and maintain an Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions that enable the enterprise to develop and implement security solutions and capabilities that are clearly aligned with business, technology and threat drivers.
- Maintain and expand core IAM capabilities that improve security, increase operational efficiency and enable business.
- Aligns IAM processes across the organization and develops and documents standards for organizational use
- Influence and communicate effectively with non-technical audiences including senior product and business management.
- Act as the communicator of the vision to translate the product strategy and vision developed with business stakeholders into what the product team must bear in mind to ensure security and compliance are embedded
- Work across the company to drive adoption of technical standards, design principles and architecture patterns
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal). Demonstrate strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills. Strong business acumen and a commitment to integrity, process improvement and customer satisfaction
Your Knowledge and Experience
- Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Requires at least 10 years prior relevant experience, including 4 years of management experience
- Identity management familiarity in one or more of the following areas: single sign-on (SSO), data management, identity federation, Multifactor Authentication, Cloud identity, enterprise directory architecture and design, including directory schema, directory services, namespace and replication topology experience, resource provisioning, and process integration. Identity and access governance includes role-based access control, access request and certification, user life cycle management processes, and organizational change management.
- Experience with administrating authentication technologies, such as Microsoft Active Directory/Windows authentication, OpenLDAP, Kerberos, OpenID Connect, OAuth, and federated identity management.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry and industry related technology a strong plus
- Fundamental working knowledge of industry-standard enterprise architecture models (e.g. TOGAF, NIST.SP.800-53r4, ISO 27002, SABSA, HIPAA, HITECH, PCI-DSS) and such security frameworks
- General understanding and familiarity with protecting against web and web services security vulnerabilities including the OWASP Top Ten SANS Top Twenty-Five
The pay range for this role is: $ 145200.00 to $ 217800.00 for California.
Please note that this range represents the pay range for this and many other positions at Blue Shield that fall into this pay grade. Blue Shield salaries are based on a variety of factors, including the candidate's experience, location (California, Bay area, or outside California), and current employee salaries for similar roles.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.