About the role
The Sr. Manager, Oracle ERP is responsible for developing and executing the roadmap for Oracle Cloud vision and corresponding projects. The Sr. Oracle ERP Manager will oversee transformation projects and business process changes and technology implementations.
This role reports to the Director, Finance Transformation and is a hybrid remote role, offering a flexible work arrangement out of our Vienna, VA or Raleigh, NC offices.
- Manage a team of professional staff dedicated to Oracle Cloud, including 3rd party consultants
- Partner with Accounting, Finance, and IT Technical Team to develop roadmap, accountable for prioritizing Oracle Cloud vision and corresponding projects
- Map and provide input and guidance for standard product functionality to business requirements, identifying solution gaps, and proposing solutions
- Oversee the development and providing guidance for business requirements and functional specifications
- Provide appropriate change management support and guidance to Finance and Accounting Teams
- Identify knowledge gaps and opportunities for internal trainings as it relates to Oracle Cloud
- Collaborate with Technical Team to develop support model for level 1 and level 2 critical issues for production support tickets
- Manage quarterly system updates with business, including evaluating new system functionality and testing
- Managing, mentoring, and coaching internal team including 3rd party consultants
- BS in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 10 years direct hands-on experience implementing Oracle Financials (applications such as: General Ledger (GL),Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, and Treasury)
- Advanced experience testing ERP application instances to successfully validate application setups, including input to test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts
- In-depth experience with all existing Oracle Cloud Financials and experiences/working knowledge of Procurement and/or Inventory
- Advanced experience as a senior resource with hands-on experiences in leading the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, end-user training
Grow With Us
- Career Development and Training Opportunities
- Participate in a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental coverage, tax-free savings plans, life insurance and more
- Participate in our Vision coverage and associate discounts on our products
- Participate in our 401(k) with competitive company match
- Accrue PTO and paid holidays from day one
Introduction | MyEyeDr.
How do you see yourself today? Are you looking for that unique opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of the patients we serve? MyEyeDr. is a high-growth, premier healthcare company: a total vision care concept with a unique retail experience. Our trusted community doctors and knowledgeable teams are all focused on helping our patients live their best lives by delivering an exceptional, personalized experience to each of our patients in every interaction. Our business model is unlike others in the industry: we make healthcare accessible by welcoming all insurance and providing a great selection of stylish eyewear that meets the diverse needs of our patients.
This role provides a chance for you to build your professional career with an organization that is purposeful and whose values drive actions. You would have the opportunity to prioritize the care of our associates and our patients, to connect the knowledge of our talented teams to our patients’ needs, and to work in a fun, inclusive environment as part of a collaborative team. We are in search of that unique individual who is inspired by a career focused on helping others and providing quality care while continuously growing professionally and improving MyEyeDr. in meaningful ways. If this is you, we encourage you to apply so you can get your journey started with MyEyeDr. where you can help people see, look, and be their very best.
MyEyeDr. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. MyEyeDr. will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.