Sr Manager, SaaS Data Analytics
SiliconExpert, an Arrow company, is seeking a Sr Manager of SaaS Data Analytics reporting to the Director of Strategic Planning. SiliconExpert brings intelligence to the technology lifecycle. Our platform contains a 360-degree view of over 1 billion electronic parts and 20,000 electronic suppliers. Our end-to-end solutions help engineering, supply chain, procurement and compliance departments manage the whole product lifecycle through improved decision-making in one single place. With our technology, its dedicated people, and the way we do business we are transforming the electronics industry with the most comprehensive data. At SiliconExpert we are looking for passionate people to be part of our growth journey.
The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, a robust data analytics background, and relevant experience in the SaaS industry. Must be able to use advanced statistical techniques, tools, and strong business acumen to construct data sets and analyses from which to inform, deliver insights, make recommendations, and offer solutions for decision-making.
Are you ready for your next challenge with a company that continues to grow its noble purpose around technology, social impact, and reach?
What You'll Be Doing:
- Ownership of analytics projects from end to end.
- Frame and organize difficult business issues into analyses for decision-making.
- Exhibit quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong track record of setting and achieving goals.
- Build and support ad-hoc data requests.
- In collaboration with Operations, create and manage executive and sales leadership dashboards that report sales, forecasting, pipeline, churn, and KPIs.
- Support business-wide data governance and data integrity across platforms.
- Demonstratable strategic thought leadership.
- Able to tell the story within the data.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree required (Advanced degree in Data Science or Statistics highly preferred).
- 10+ years of B2B and/or SAAS work experience within Data Analytics.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and experience resolving complex business problems with well-structured analytics and Expert Excel modeling.
- Strong background using analytical and BI Programming Tools such as SQL, Python, Alteryx, PowerBI, data warehouses, ETL, etc.
- Experience with CPQ & Salesforce dashboards.
- Prior experience with CAC, CLV, Churn, MRR, ARR, etc required.
- Experience working with a global team.
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong organization and time management skills.
- Outstanding presentation skills, including strong oral and written capabilities, that will drive alignment and resolution of critical business issues.
What's In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Since 2000, SiliconExpert helps you make better data-driven decisions with a human-driven experience. Over 500 electrical, software and data engineers handcraft our component database of more than one billion parts to deliver the most comprehensive and current tools in the industry. Customers globally use our solutions to manage risk, avoid redesigns, and mitigate obsolescence in innovative industries such as consumer electronics, telecommunications, automotive, medical and aerospace. SiliconExpert's customers include: leading commercial and government OEMs, top-tier authorized distributors, contract manufacturers and component suppliers. Whether it's a design engineer or financial expert, supply chain management or procurement manager, SiliconExpert is a complete components data intelligence solution for organizational alignment, efficiency, collaboration, and optimization.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$111,900.00 – $175,450.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law. This requirement may not apply to supply-chain service employees assigned to work at a light industrial facility, warehouse, distribution center, or in-plant store, who are instead subject to location-specific safety requirements.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.