Sr MBR Developer
This opening may be filled at the following location(s) : Indianapolis IN/ Branchburg NJ
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com.
About Cognizant’s Life Science Manufacturing Practice:
Cognizant Life Sciences Manufacturing, inclusive of Zenith Technologies and TQS Integration, provides end-to-end digital transformation solutions to the Life Sciences industry to support clients Manufacturing 4.0 initiatives and improve patient outcomes. We specialize in the support and delivery of Automation, MES, Data Infrastructure & Intelligence, Digital Lab transformation, Lab Processes and Digital Technologies to manage, control and optimize manufacturing. Cognizant is a single trusted partner for Life Sciences governance across all IT, OT systems, from conception to completion.
Cognizant seeks to hire Sr MBR Developer to join our Life Science Manufacturing Practice.
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN/ Branchburg, NJ
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Create business process flow diagram for pharmaceutical product recipes based on the paper batch record or source documents.
· Gather MES Site specific requirement analysis to develop URS and FRS.
· Logically breakdown the recipes/Mfg. process to configure recipes.
· Develop/create MBR design elements (building blocks) and e-logbook workflows for repetitive use in MBR creation to expedite the process.
· Gather master data and configure in MES Development/Quality/Production Environment.
· Integrating MES with SAP and other automation systems using standard interface component of MBR design.
· Lead the recipe design session with business process SMEs.
· Design MBR/recipe, equipment workflow/ status diagram based on the Business process flow.
· Create solution design and configuration document.
· Prepare key user training documents and impart key user training.
· Provide assistance in business SOP creation.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or a related field (Technology Management; Chemical Engineering)
· Intermediate level MES experience desired on any of MES platforms preferably Syncade
· Total 3+ years (for SA) of hands-on experience on MES Product in MBR designing role.
· MES product hands-on experience for Full application configurations including interface with SAP and automation systems.
· In-depth of knowledge of Bio Pharma processes
· Creation of business process flow diagram
· Master Batch Record creation in MES
· Knowledge on Industry Standards S88 and ISA S95
· Pharmaceutical validation concept
· cGMP and GDP standards and GAMP Standards
Salary and Other Compensation:
The annual salary for this position is depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant’s discretionary annual incentive program, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant’s applicable plans.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Job Location : Indianapolis, Indiana, United States || Branchburg, New Jersey, United States
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 14 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.