Sr. Network Engineer in Oklahoma City, OK | CACI International
– Small Business |
– About Us
– What We Do
– Media & Events
– Contact Us
Join Our Talent Network
– About Us
– What We Do
– Media & Events
– Contact Us
– Small Business
– | Sr. Network Engineer – Oklahoma City, OK
Sr. Network Engineer
Req #: ******
Location: Oklahoma City, OK US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: None
Clearance Status: Not Applicable
Come join CACI, a company that provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune World’s Most Admired Company, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S & P SmallCap600 Index.
What You’ll Get to Do:
– Responsible for providing specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture.
– Design and plan network systems.
– Establish networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
– Provide specific, detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
– Configure and installs various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS).
– Conduct testing of network systems.
– Maximize network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
– Works within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
– Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
– Monitor network engineering performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
– Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
– Work with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution. Provides Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
– Maintain technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, switches, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc.
– Evaluate and report on new network technologies to enhance capabilities of the network.
– Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
– Responsible to support the day-to-day operations, managing tickets, implementing solutions Initiatives/deployments for the CACI’s distributed enterprise network environment.
– Take ownership of network related tickets, giving guidance & solving problems.
– Network engineering work experience in enterprise network environments.
– Emphasis on routing, switching, wireless, IPsec VPN and VoIP technologies
– experience working on physical and logical networks for large scale enterprise network infrastructure installation or deployment projects
– Maintain enterprise network environment to include: Cisco, Fortinet and other networking hardware, switches (Multi-Layer, Data Center/ Access/Core/ Distribution) firewalls, routers, VPN, DNS, QOS, VoIP, WLAN, network engineering support, network management systems, CACI office connectivity including multiple data centers, WAN/MAN/EPL/DMVPN, wired and wireless, remote access solutions, and technology pilots and office network Build out and modifications.
– Responsible for customer-related technology support and internal and external training
– Monitors, analyzes, troubleshoots and/or evaluates hardware, software, and other network related problems.
– Works as lead network engineer designing, planning, installing, maintenance, management, and coordination of the corporate network.
– Requires deep knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. Typically viewed as having a specialty within discipline. May have broad knowledge of project management.
– Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 7 years of related work.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
– Willingness to learn new technologies
– Team Player
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Oklahoma City-OK-OKLAHOMA CITY
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Link for schema
Explore our featured opportunities available on multiple current and future programs.Take A Look
CACI is proud to provide benefits that address your and your family’s needs, today and for the future.Explore
Visit us at an upcoming hiring event to learn more about what makes us an employer of choice.View Calendar
CACI has a vibrant culture and strong foundation of innovation – firmly based on ethics and integrity.Learn More
Join our Talent Network to be notified of events and careers at CACI.Subscribe Today
– Equal Opportunity Employer |
– E-Verify |
– Recruitment Fraud Alert |
– FAQs |
– 2018 CACI International |
– Powered by SmashFly
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.