Job TitleSr. Network Engineer – ID:29173
Job SkillsMinimum 9 years experience working with Information technologies required.
*Minimum 6 years network/infrastructure environment experience required.
LocationLos Angeles or Las Vegas, CA
Sr. Network Engineer (BATS-9410 in Vegas or LA)
This position level is responsible for diverse activities related to the design, configuration and performance of the network. Competent to plan, engineer and support the most complex aspects of organization’s WAN/LAN. Works on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variance factors. Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Ensures long-term requirements of network operations are included in the overall information systems planning of the organization. Designs network topology and supports network security through router and server firewalls.
– Design, Develop and Implement Diverse Wide Area Networking Environments
– Develop and implement QoS for a voice / video / data network environment.
– Deploy diverse WAN environments using multi-carrier solutions
– Develops and generates conceptual, logical, and physical network architectures, resulting documents and drawings, testing analyses, test plans, and risk assessments to ensure sound architecture
– Provide operational support services for various WAN technologies.
– Plans network layouts and configures systems to user environments.
– Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
– Work with internal and external customers to fill information gaps and communicate architecture and technical solutions.
– Support the acquisition of hardware and software.
Develop, Design, and Support Gigabit Ethernet Switching/Routing (EIGRP & BGP), IPv4
– Develop, Design, and Support Enterprise WIFI solutions. (Meraki, Aruba, Cisco)
Perform Network Engineering and Architecture Duties for a distributed Wide Area Networking environment (IWAN)
– Takes a lead role in formulating project plans and implementing management strategies. May develop disaster recovery plans.
Basic qualifications for this position are:
– *Minimum 9 years experience working with Information technologies required.
– *Minimum 6 years network/infrastructure environment experience required.
– *Minimum 4 years working in a network engineer capacity required.
– Architect level, carrier based experience in designing and implementing enterprise level networks, and data center network environments
– Expert level knowledge of BGP routing, QOS and other WAN based technologies
Cisco switching and routing both customer and data center class (Nexus, ASR, ISRs) etc.
CCIE level routing/switching.
Experience with LAN to include wireless as well as centralized content delivery services would be an added benefit
9+ years of Network Integration Experience
Demonstrated experience with Layer 2, 3 and 4 networking – Advanced knowledge and experience with EIGRP and BGP routing protocols
Advanced knowledge of Data Center architecture (Nexus, SDN, High Availability, Security)
Experience with IPv4
Knowledge of Security products and HW based Firewalls
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
The position can be based in Las Vegas or Los Angeles
Send To Email / Remind Me
Send Now Send TonightSend TomorrowSend Next Week
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.