Requisition ID 2018-43998
# of Openings 1
Job Function Information Technology
Security Clearance Level None
Full/Part Time Full Time
General Dynamics is seeking a Senior Systems Analyst to support the FEAMS MCRW Program at DLA Troop Support – Medical in Philadelphia. The Systems Analyst will assist the IM Team in customer facing role soliciting requirements, presenting capabilities, coordinating functional tradeoffs, conducting training and engaging the customer community in all aspects of MCRW support. Assist the development team in the areas of requirements and technical documentation, functional testing and data analysis.
* Provides technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environments, detailed functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation and implementation advice on exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation.
* Participates as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing, integration, documentation, and presentation phases.
* Must be able to present system designs for stakeholder approval at formal reviews. Must be capable of performing configuration management, integrating software, interpreting software test results, and recommending solutions for unsatisfactory test results.
* Supports Project Lead in customer facing role soliciting and documenting functional requirements. Independently leads and facilitates Joint Application Development requirements sessions.
* Develops a strong understanding of the underlying business processes and data aligned to a systems capability.
* Interacts with business stakeholders, management and operational staff.
* Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and designs complex systems solutions to provide intended business capabilities.
* Develops presentations and delivers technical and functional briefings to various technical and business audiences.
* Develop or support the development and execution of project Quality Assurance activities.
* Assists the Project Lead in transitioning the project through the Application Development Lifecycle and all associated Management Reviews
* Must be knowledgeable in life-cycle support, including maintenance, administration, and management. Must be able to provide solutions to identified software problem reports. Leads others.
Have significant experience in supporting Web development projects. Military Medical Supply Chain experience is a big plus. The successful candidate will have proven client facing ability.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline.
Experience: Must have at least 5 years relevant experience within a DoD agency.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
10-15 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.