Location San Jose – CA, US Level Master Experience 2-5 Professional Available since 2/23/2018 Functional area Manufacturing, Electrical Engineering, Research & Development Background Physics / Mathematics, Information Technology, Computer Science Reference req129
ASML US, LP brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers – the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ and San Jose, CA. We are proud of bringing together the brightest minds all over the world to tackle the most challenging problems in making faster and smaller chips. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to go beyond yourself in developing more advanced techniques and push the technology boundaries. ASML San Jose, CA is an industry leader in computational lithography for integrated circuits. Our Tachyon platform enables capabilities that address chip design, photomask making and wafer printing for semiconductor manufacturing and the LithoTuner platform enables lithography optimization for ASML’s leading photo lithography tools, known as ‘scanners’.
Are you ready for the challenge? Do you want to be part of a team that’s changing the way the semiconductor industry operates and opening the gates from ‘can’t do’ to ‘can do’?
ASML located in San Jose, CA is seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to join our innovative team of engineers and business professionals to accelerate our leadership in delivering design and Manufacturing solutions to our customers. ASML is the worldwide leader in computational lithography; ASML’s Tachyon enables a unique set of capabilities that address the interrelated challenges of design, photomask making and wafer patterning for semiconductor
This position reports to ASML’s FAB Product Engineering Manager and works with the team to solve the challenge of shrinking in critical dimensions from 14nm, and below. Responsibility includes develop and deploy Process Window Optimization products to drive ASML scanner control solutions to enable our customers to achieve operation excellence in high volume manufacturing environment.
Process Window Optimization products enable yield improvement by applying ASML models
and metrology data. Product engineers are the bridge between R & D and customer applications. You will own the application requirements for new products and/or new features, application development, and highly technical 2nd line product support.
Product engineers play a key role in shaping and directing product growth and development. You will interact with customers to gain understanding of their technical requirements, effectively translate these requirements onto new product capabilities, conduct new product feasibility studies working with R & D, support ASML’s on-site customer support engineers, and be responsible for new product introductions including educating on-site engineers about new products.
M.S. and above in electrical engineering, physics, chemical engineering, IC manufacturing, or process technology related fields or equivalent experience.
– 2-3 year experience related to advanced semiconductor photolithography
– Strong software skills, familiarity with at least one scripting language for the application such as R, Python, or MATLAB
– On-job experience in developing data analysis and processing scripts
– Ability to read scripts from others and make modifications or improvements
– Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills, in person or via conference calls. Clear and self-explanatory reports – Working knowledge of statistical analysis and machine learning on large volume of data and data driven decisions.
– Experience in yield analysis, root cause identification, and improvement through process control.
– On the job experience in wafer fab data analysis for improvement of FDC, APC and SPC.
– Experience in modeling and simulation, able to develop physics based or empirical models, proficiency in math.
– A strong lithography background with in-depth understanding of imaging, focus, overlay, and metrology.
– On-the job accomplishment in developing innovative ways (not standard documented procedure) to solving real application issues (not hardware defects). – Experience and strong skills in defining, executing, and concluding independent studies based on high level goals, attention to detail
– Ability to influence others by presenting objective argument backed by data, giving constructive feedbacks, and building consensus and pushing for progress towards positive directions
– Possess the ability to work effectively with people in different organizations and different regions, with different specialty and skill levels
Context of the position
This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. Daily use of a computer is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: US*2500_req129
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Our headquarters is in the heart of Brain port; Europe’s top tech hub. We’re part of this unique, intelligent collaboration that lays the foundation for innovation. Our neighbors are Philips, VDL, NXP, TNO, Technical University of Eindhoven and Eindhoven Airport. Various ASML R & D and Manufacturing sites are located in the most important tech hubs in the US and ASIA. Around the world we have 50 Spare Parts Centers. Our Global Support Centers are based on three continents near our customers. Contact Info
– San Jose, CA
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.