MasTec Network Solutions is a telecommunications services company that offers wireless network operators a variety of services to narrow the expanse between the expectations of today’s wireless services consumer and the ability of the network operator to meet or exceed those expectations. Core areas of MasTec Network Solutions business include Civil/Cellular services, Microwave Engineer/ Network Services, Tower structure services and alternative power solutions. MasTec Network Solutions is currently looking for quality candidates to join our team.
As a member of the MasTec Network Solutions your experience operating in cross-functional environments driving complex, multi-faceted projects to successful conclusion will provide you with the foundation necessary to be successful in this dynamic and high-impact position.
As a Senior Program Manager you will help establish and institute processes to create seamless internal communication within the Market office. Review daily, weekly and monthly reports to assess billing, material handling, construction and quality to achieve a unified objective within Market departments. A close working relationship with management will ensure internal processes goals and objectives are flexible within each department and allowing managers to successfully perform their duties.
– Support MasTec Network Solutions market operations management team managing a specific program in the portfolio of wireless projects in a given market.
– Work closely with the client to provide high-level reporting, resolve schedule impacting problems, and respond to requests for information pertaining to ongoing projects
– Maintain strong relationship with the client. Be the client face for identified / managed program
– Lead multiple PM’s and support organization to meet the needs of the program.
– Develop standards, processes, and documentation supporting the assigned program as required.
– Serve on the Sr. Leadership team in the assigned operations market.
– 10 years business experience with 5 in a telecommunications project management capacity.
– Working knowledge of wireless infrastructure development process site acquisition, zoning, permitting, civil construction, RF equipment installation, telecom facilities ordering
– Strong financial acumen
– Strong written, verbal, computer and organizational skills
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec’s policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Job ID: 20267
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Mastec Network Solutions
We are contractors that engineer, procure, construct and maintain the infrastructures that enable electric transmission and distribution, oil and natural gas pipeline, and communications companies to successfully facilitate the production and delivery of their products — from the source to their customers. Contact Info
– Kent, WA
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.