Primary Responsibilities: The successful candidate will support the existing python software and development of new python services for a highly distributed architecture that supporting microservices that process remote sensing geospatial data. Development and support of a test-driven CI/CD pipeline is also required for supported applications. Good communication skills are a must.
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science with 8 to 12 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Python development
- Experience with CI/CD development
- Familiarity with Agile best practices
- Familiar with geospatial web solutions
- Familiarity with Docker/RKS/Rancher
- Familiarity with Git
Pay Range $97,500.00 – $176,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.