The ideal candidate must be passionate about delivering high-quality and innovative solutions that help customers succeed, experienced in testing and automating ERP or web-based solutions, and has demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced development environment.
Sage Intacct is built on a scalable, extensible platform that enables rapid application development.
Major features often involve a deep understanding of the financial and accounting implications of the changes that will result, including the impact on reports and usage.
- Review the functional design documents and provide feedback.
- Design and create test plans and test cases for new solutions and execute test cases.
- Report software defects, reproduce problems reported by customers, and verify software defect fixes from development.
- Design, implement and run automated tests.
- Work closely with other team members including developers and product management to ensure quality release of features.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science or any IT, Finance, Accounting related course.
- 3 years’ experience in testing ERP, ecommerce and/or web-based software.
- Functional knowledge of one or more of the following areas: eCommerce, Financial Management, Supply Chain and Inventory Management, Procurement, Order and Billing Management, Warehouse and Fulfillment.
- Experience in Automated Testing.
- Strong analysis, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.