Sr. React Developer
The primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them using React.js. The system has high visibility within the organization, and is used by many prominent stakeholders.
This role offers flexibility of joining a team utilizing agile methodologies to deliver high quality software to our customers. You will also have the opportunity to work with cloud based technologies on highly visible initiatives to the highest level within the Organization.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Working with Business Users to understand existing UI application and suggest UX/UI design.
• Gather requirements from Business Analysts and document technical approaches.
• Developing new Enhancements, bug fixing, debugging and resolving performance issues.
• Create High level & Low level design for the team to start development.
• Apply SDLC concepts for designing, coding, testing and implementing.
• Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
• Developing components in React, Redux.
• Creation of UI components using React Hook.
• Integration of front end modules with Rest API.
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
• Working with frameworks such as Jest and Mocha.
• Integrating 3rd party library such as MathJs,D3Js.
• Interacting with the offshore development team for continuous design suggestions, development, status updates.
• Mentor developers on design & development.
• Code review of the team members & suggest best coding/design practices.
• Provide guidance to support teams on debugging application issues.
• Build and Deployment of application on all environments.
• Providing support to QA, UAT & PROD users.
• Providing multiple and ongoing demo to UAT users & Support teams.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Experienced in Cloud, Kubernetes and Docker is a plus.
• React Js
• Java experience is a plus
• Tools – Visual Studio Code, Web pack, Oracle, & Git
Educational Requirement: Bachelor's in Computer Science or Related Field.
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today – one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI – where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- Visual Studio Code
- Visual Studio Code
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.