We invite you to be part of our team of trailblazers dedicated to helping people discover and enjoy the outside. Come join us. Because on the inside we’re all outsiders. And if it’s outside, we’re all in.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Salesforce Commerce Cloud developer to join our growing team.
This person will join a team of technology professionals developing and supporting various Ecommerce sites running on Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Implements moderate to complex computer application solutions to meet business problems within industry standard business process and best. Designs, develops, configures, tests, debugs and documents applications based on technical configurations and specifications. Supports and troubleshoots existing applications. Evaluates and analyzes business requirements for new applications and application changes.
- 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Upper intermediate English (B2+ level)
- Excellent communication skills, strategic thinking, innovative and flexible
- 5 years’ experience in implementing Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (Demandware) solutions
- Experienced with Testing at all levels (unit, integration, system, performance), Testing tools (including automated Testing) and Debugging Tools
- Source Code Control and Issue tracking
- Systems Analysis and Design, Program Analysis and Design, Problem solving skills, and Development skills.
- System Integration Skills: Installation, deployment, customization and integration.
- Certifications in Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (Site Genesis or SFRA Architecture) (required)
- Familiar with Systems Development Life Cycles and Methodologies
- Possesses functional knowledge of businesses supported within domain.
If you care about the outdoors, joining L.L.Bean is a great way to feel good about what you do. Our benefits package makes a good thing even better, with programs and perks designed to support your health and financial goals. Plus, maintaining a healthy work-life balance and re-charging outside are all part of the plan.
Being outside brings out the best in us, no matter where we come from or what we believe. At L.L.Bean, we value individual differences and encourage our co-workers to be themselves – because the uniqueness of each individual makes L.L.Bean better.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.