Careers MSC Sr. Software Developer
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
Sr. Software Developer
Posted Date 7 hours ago(6/21/2018 3:34 PM)
Job ID 2018-3019
# of Openings 1
Job Location(s) US-MD-Bethesda
Category Information Technology
Medical Science & Computing (MSC) is an exciting growth oriented company, dedicated to providing mission critical scientific and technical services to the Federal Government. We have a distinguished history of supporting the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and other government agencies. MSC offers a dynamic and upbeat work environment, excellent benefits and career growth opportunities.
We attract the best people in the business with our competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k plan with employer contribution, paid holidays, vacation, Medical and Flexible Spending Accounts, Pre-Tax Transit Assistance and tuition reimbursement. If you enjoy being a part of a high performing, professional service and technology focused organization, please apply today!
Medical Science & Computing is searching for a Senior Software Developer to support the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Duties & Responsibilities
– Coordinate with Project Manager to determine project scope and schedules
– Database design using SQL skills and experience
– Utilize knowledge of SDLC including skills in frameworks such as Scrum/Agile, environments such as Eclipse, and usage of tools such as Maven, SVN, CVS, or JIRA
– Assistance with development and design of GUI components as needed
– Employ problem-solving and multi-tasking skills to achieve project objectives within a team environment
– 10+ years of strong application/web development programing experiences
– Strong analytical skills.
– Background with C, C++, Java or ColdFusion.
– Some experience with Angular, Sass, jQuery, PostgreSQL
– Highly desire candidates with AWS experience.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to collaborate in a fast-paced team environment
– BS or higher in Computer Science or related field
for this job online
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.