Sr. Software Engineer : 18-03864
Category: Software Engineering
Location: Chandler, Arizona
Akraya is looking for a Software Engineer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Naresh Pardeshi at ************. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit ********** and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: C#, .NET, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF/xbap), PLSQL, SQL, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Database modeling, object modeling and data analysis.
Contract Type: W2 Only
Duration: 3 Months
– Candidate will be responsible for development, testing, integration and deployment of new capabilities and applications used internally for Planning, Integration and Readiness Automation suite of applications.
– The successful candidate will have experience developing and testing C# .NET/XBAP applications using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) with good understanding of MVVM, Service based Architectures (using WCF), strong understanding of SQL, PLSQL Development working on Oracle back-end.
– Candidates should also have background using Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source code management.
– Experience working on an agile/scrum based development team that leverages build automation, test driven development (TDD) and continuous integration.
– Familiarity with other software development technologies such as Infragistics WPF controls, Office Interoperability, Microsoft Prism, NUnit, MEF (Managed Extensibility Framework), Windows Activation Services (WAS) also highly desirable.
Prioritized Skills List:
– C# .NET application development: 7-10 yrs experience
– Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF/xbap): 5-7 yrs experience
– Microsoft Prism: 3-5 yrs experience
– Oracle development in PLSQL and SQL: 5-7 yrs experience
– Windows Communication Foundation (WCF): 3-5 yrs experience
– Infragistics WPF controls, MS Office Interoperability: 3-5 yrs, or experience using other WPF control libraries.
– Database modeling, object modeling and data analysis: 3-5 yrs
– Windows Activation Services (WAS): 1-3 yrs, or experience in managing and monitoring windows services
– Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Services (TFS): 1-3 yrs or equivalent experience in other IDE and source code management tools
– TFS Builds/Team City: 1-3 yrs or experience with other continuous integration build manage
– NUnit: 1-3 yrs experience or demonstrated history of writing unit tests and test driven development.
– H.S. diploma or GED required.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Naresh at : ************
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the Best Staffing Firms to Temp for by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit ********** to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.