Essential Job Functions
– Design and develop web application using modern software development practices, including unit testing, continuous integration, and configuration management
– Work as a member of large team including other developers, Business Analysts, QA Engineers, and Project Manager interacting with related teams on new product development.
– Develop full-stack .NET applications
– Integrate with Commercial off-the-shelf software products and configuration of third party components
– Able to deal comfortably with ambiguity in a change-driven development project
Required Technical Skills:
– 3- 5 years of web development experience using Microsoft .NET Framework
– Good understanding and exposure to ******* MVC framework
– Demonstrated proficiency and experience in C# programming language
– Experience of writing stored Procedures targeting MS SQL Server
– Creating and consuming Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Web API services
– Debugging and troubleshooting skills
– Microsoft Team Foundation server (TFS)
– Experience working with 3rd party UI controls such as Kendo UI.
– Software and Enterprise Design Patterns
– Unit and end-to-end Testing
– ******* core
– Building accessible web sites
– Development Testing
– Troubleshooting game units
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
– Minimum 3-5 years of commercial development experience
– Microsoft Developer certifications would be a nice to have
Job Type: Full-time
– C++: 3 years
– .NET: 1 year
– C#: 3 years
5 hours ago – save job
Please review all application instructions before applying to Scientific Games.
This employer accepts applications via Indeed.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.