Sr Software Engineer
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell Intelligrated. You will use your experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
Identify and propose technical improvements using your software engineering knowledge and principals
Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world’s most talented engineers
We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you’ve been looking for
25Requirements and design
50Software architecture and coding
25Verification and Validation
YOU MUST HAVE
– Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
– Understanding various software development lifecycle
– Some relevant experience
– Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
– Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
– Effective communicator
– Wide degree of creativity and latitude
– Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
– Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
– Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts. Exempt Discover Honeywell IntelligratedINCLUDES
– 1st Shift
– Continued Professional Development
– ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
– Job ID: req******
– Category: Engineering
– Location: 9301 Olive Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63132 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.