Are you data-driven? We at Employer believe in the transformative power of data to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
Weve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By modernizing storage through data management, customers can upgrade infrastructure to bring modern data services to existing applications. Only Employer can help organizations free the resources necessary to fund transformation by deploying the industrys leading flash storage solution, which is highly efficient and scalable in both data center and cloud environments.
Employer is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Core Systems) to join our All Flash Array and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (Employer HCI/AFA) storage development team to lead a team developing softwareinthe areas of Security and Networking.Employer HCI/AFAs product includes a rapidly growing enterprise class data storage solution specifically designed for large scale, public and private cloud deployments. This is a great opportunity to work on a high-powered team delivering an industry changing product within an extremely high growth sector of the tech industry.
* Experience coordingating the activities of other engineers, servingas a project lead, andrecognized as an expert in a major technical area.
* Proven experience in leading teams in software development.
* Experience developing and leading security features(e.g.Cryptography, Key Management, Multifactor Authentication, FIPs, Common Criteria).
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Previous systems level software development experience in the enterprise storage industry or with another highly complex distributed systems product.
* Multiple years developing in C++ on Linux (or expert C programmer with the ability and desire to quickly learn C++).
* Experience developing highly multithreaded, systems level applications.
* Strong track record ofcollaborating ina team of other engineers and havinstrong influencing and leadership skills.
* Experience optimizing system level code where performance is critical.
* Experience developing and drivinglonger-range project plans and schedules for individual, or work for a team.
* Creative and analytical approach to problem solving.
Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelors degree; or 8 years and a Masters degree; or a PhD with 5 years experience; or equivalent experience.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a Employer employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At Employer, our culture is at the heart of what we do.We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. Employer is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because its the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because whats important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.