Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you new opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Senor Software Engineer (C++)
NEW opening for a Senior Software Engineer (C++) to join our amazing client in the Atlanta, GA area to
* Develop the software requirements based on game development documentation, such as game concepts and game math.
* Develop the software using C++ and Microsoft Visual Studio and deploy on a Linux target.
* Integrate the software game components art, sound and math.
* Interact dailey with the team of Software Developers, Artists, Sound Engineers and Game Designers.
* Participate in design and code reviews, documentation of design, implementation of methodologies to ensure high quality software.
* Work closely with software testers to ensure game quality.
* At least 5 years experience in game development.
* BS in Software Engineering or related degree and/or experience.
* Extensive software design and development skills using C++ in Windows and Linux environments.
* Understanding of game development technical issues in graphics, such as rendering, performance, streaming and memory management.
* Basic familiarity with Adobe art tools such as PhotoShop and After Effects or equivalents.
* Basic familiarity with Microsoft Excel and an understanding of basic probabilities.
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California. For over fifteen years, we have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource. Our team is comprised of seasoned technologists, staffing industry thought leaders, top-notch recruiters, dedicated account executives, and a world class support staff.
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.