WHAT YOU’LL DO…
* Provides technical expertise to design, develop and maintain software components and products that support H&R Block business applications.
* In addition, provides lead role for day-to-day functional tasks in the team, developer support and maintaining the development environment.
* Uses tools, languages, coding standards and best practices to develop new product features and maintain year over year product functionality and enhancements.
* Creates and executes unit tests and addresses defects.
* Works closely with the QA, UX and other related teams to ensure consistent understanding of requirements and approach.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.