Visa is looking for Software Engineers who will help build Open VisaNet, Visas Next generation payment processing platform developed on Open Systems, that would fuel growth in electronic payments globally and drive financial inclusion in many parts of the world.
Open VisaNet, is the Next Generation VisaNet, will push the envelope of building highly scalable, secure, cost effective and distributed application on commodity hardware using best-in-class technology components. Open VisaNet is one of Visas Key initiative that will help Visa support in-country processing solutions and provide Visa an opportunity to move away from Proprietary Mainframe type systems. Building Open VisaNet will involve collaboration with exceptional group of software engineers, security specialists, DevOps engineers, payment experts and infrastructure architects.
* Design, implement and evolve highly scalable and fault-tolerant distributed components using functional programming paradigm
* Contribute to efficient development process pipeline by leveraging best-in-class CI/CD tools
* Develop test automation tools and framework for validating highly available, fault tolerant, scalable, low latency, distributed payments transaction processing systems
* Understand and own component security analysis, including code and data flow review. Collaborate with security team to implement and verify secure coding techniques
* Ensure proper metrics instrumentation in software components, to help facilitate real time and remote troubleshooting/performance monitoring
* Collaborate with the multiple teams across Development, Operation & Infrastructure, Product to analyze, debug and resolve design and code issues. Support cross-functional teams in integrated test efforts.
* Ensuring proper documentation and internal publishing of design tradeoffs, code best practices and lessons learned
* Support in triaging and troubleshooting of highly distributed services in production environment
* Work closely with Operations & Infrastructure teams, developers and other stakeholders for cross-functional development activities.
* Responsible for the stability and high availability of lower environments.
* Championing & driving application, infrastructure & enterprise security efforts, certificate management etc.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.