DESCRIPTION: Changing the world is all in a day’s work at Apple. If you love innovation, here’s your chance to make a career of it. You’ll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
– Minimum of 5 years experience in a professional programming position
– Experience with Cocoa (macOS or iOS) and ObjectiveC/Swift.
– Knowledge of Apple framework paradigms and commonly used patterns.
– Being able to drive a project from a simple idea to the finished product.
– Experience with remote data handling, REST, asynchronous programming.
– Will to focus on details and building the best user experience.
– Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
– Experience in shipping shrink-wrapped applications for macOS or iOS is a plus.
– Experience in functional programming is a plus.
Description: iTunes Editorial Infrastructure Team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to provide new tools in order to support its fast paced growth. We’re looking for a Cocoa engineer to help us build the next generation macOS Cocoa tools that will drive our current and future media products. The ideal candidate should have experience building and shipping macOS (or iOS) applications. If you love to start with an empty canvas and build a great desktop application, crave building better user experiences and have the will to keep the users not only productive but delighted, this is the job for you!
Education: BSCS or equivalent work experience
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
REQUISITION NUMBER: ********* COMPANY NAME: Apple Inc.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.