What you'll do…
There are lots of ways to build a better world – our tool is finances, and our platform is Spruce (links to sprucemoney.com).
We invite you to be a part of a new team working on fair, friendly, and progressive financial options for everyone. Spruce was conceived and developed within H&R Block and launches in early 2022. With Spruce, people can get better with their money, including spending and saving accounts, cash back, and more. We help our customers make their money go further so they can too.
As part of the team supporting Spruce, you will be able to develop your skills, build your career, and make measurable impact along the way. Our dynamic and growing team uses finances as a tool to help and inspire. Join us!
What you'll do as a Senior Software Engineer…
- Use tools, languages, coding standards and best practices to develop new product features and maintain year over year product functionality and enhancements
- Create and execute unit tests and addresses defects
- Work closely with the QA, UX and other related teams to ensure consistent understanding of requirements and approach
- Assist in planning and implementation of a strategic direction for the product
- Identify product design features to support scalability, usability and better performance
- Assist and drive technical design and code reviews for all new enhancements and maintenance work delivered by the development team
- Understand complex business and functional requirements and produce technical specifications and product requirements
- You'll also mentor and coach other team members on the latest technological advances within the current technology used and establish consistent best practices
It would be even better if you also had…
- Ionic Capacitor experience vs Ionic Cordova
- Azure Notification Hub
- Azure Application Insights
What you'll bring to the team…
Who are we a good fit for?
We're looking for people who act boldly, demand high standards, crave tough problems, and value winning as a team. We love working with talented people but more than that, we want to work with people who are pursuing careers driven by a deeply meaningful purpose. Our jobs go far beyond any job description, and we're constantly striving to innovate and make our customers' experiences better, easier, and faster.
- 5+ years of development experience
- Experience with Ionic
- Experience with Angular V7/8 or higher
- Comfortable working in Native code, importing and working with iOS/Android third party SDKs and building capacitor "bridging"
- Native iOS Swift OR Native iOS Object C
- Native Android Java OR Native Android Kotlin
- Experience working on agile development teams involved in new product development
- Very broad and deep application development skill.
- Experience developing hybrid mobile applications, with Ionic, react native, vue or similar technologies
- Has delivered hybrid mobile applications that work on both Android and IOS using these technologies
- Passionate about delivering high quality user experience on mobile devices. Has experience assisting with UX design for mobile
- Extensive knowledge of mobile APIs and UI standards
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you're great at what you do, we want you to do it at H&R Block.
About H&R Block…
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation.
#hrbjob #LI-KR1 #hrbfintech
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.