The mission of the Solution Architect is to create compelling custom SDWAN and Security solutions with our customers, game-plan deal strategy with our account executives and SDWAN/Security market strategy with our Sales leaders, upskill our Sales and SE teams with the new technology, and increase our overall participation and win rates. Responsible for meeting with customers, understanding their business model, the role technology currently plays in their network, developing SDWAN and Security solutions to address their business and technology needs, and work with the larger team to win the customers confidence, trust, and ultimately their business. Leads the collection of technical detail in support of the provisioning and activation of the service. Provides mentoring and guidance to one or more junior team members. May be responsible for leading a team, but does not directly manage people.
* Consult with qualified customers to address customer challenges & goals with SDWAN & Security capabilities
* Develop and document solution architecture for customer
* Set expectations on information required from customer (configuration)
* Set expectations on configuration changes customer may have to make as part of install (eg, ip addressing)
* Obtain customer network details needed to configure and provision service
* Develop customer test plan to successfully implement service
* Support Test and Turn-up activities as Comcasts technical POC for the customer
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EMPLOYEES AT ALL LEVELS ARE EXPECTED TO:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
* Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
* Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
* Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
* Drive results and growth.
* Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
* Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
* This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
COMCAST IS AN EOE/VETERANS/DISABLED/LGBT EMPLOYER.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
10 Years +
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. Thats why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary [ our careers site for more details.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.