Sr. Specialist, Project Manager
Tracking Code 18-276
Sarepta Therapeutics is a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of precision genetic medicines to treat rare neuromuscular diseases. The Company is primarily focused on rapidly advancing the development of its potentially disease-modifying Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) drug candidates. For more information, please visit ***************.
The Sr. Specialist, Project Manager will help drive the development of Sarepta’s Gene Therapy platform. Working as a member of Gene Therapy CMC organization within Technical Operations department. He/she will be responsible for the supporting project management activities
Primary Responsibilities include:
– Support of project teams through development of meeting agendas, meeting coordination, tracking actions and deliverables and supporting timeline development
– Support budget preparation and tracking
– Support the Project Lead in preparing presentations and documents
– Support the Gene Therapy team through editorial review of documentation and presentations
– Provide support for data organization through management of SharePoint sites
– Support operational aspects of gene therapy teams such as facility and IT interfaces, and review and execution of legal contracts
Education and Skills Requirements:
– BA/BS in a scientific field (e.g. biology, molecular biology, chemistry, biochemistry) with 4-6 years of experience supporting projects
– Solid communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong experience with MS project and all other MS Office applications
– Experience with working in highly technically focused teams
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Sarepta Therapeutics offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Sarepta Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and participates in e-Verify.
Job Location Andover, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.