- Gathers information concerning the capabilities of Company products; investigates the technical capabilities of Company products and competing equipment and/or solutions; stays abreast of developments in hardware and software.
- Generates quantifiable requirements based on customer description, system planning and design, and ensures requirements comply through formal verification methods.
- Translates high level product development strategies into network and system requirement specifications and works with other engineering disciplines to develop lower level detailed implementation requirements.
- Establishes and coordinates development of standards, practices, and procedures as related to the network and system development.
- Designs interfaces and brings network and system elements together so they work as a whole.
- Assesses performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures.
Customer liaison and support for business development activities and to understand and shape requirements.
1. Coordinates the planning, design, and installation of equipment, using knowledge of engineering and programming as well as sophisticated instruments and computers
2. Participates in system conceptual design and documentation of the design concepts.
3. Installs all new hardware, systems, and software for networks.
4. Designs, creates, and builds network services, equipment and devices.
5. Generates system level requirements verification procedures and customer acceptance test procedures.
6. Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning.
7. Reviews test plans/procedures and ensures they meet the objectives of the contractual requirements and participates in the testing process to validate requirements.
- Develops and modifies complex systems and develops subsystems to enhance the overall operation system.
- Applies analytical techniques when gathering information from users, defining work problems, designing a system of computer programs, and developing procedures to resolve the problems.
- Develops complete specifications to enable computer programmers to prepare required programs.
- Analyzes methods of approach.
- Review task proposal requirements, gathers information, analyzes data, prepares project synopses, compares alternative, prepares specifications for programs, resolves processing problems, coordinates work with programmers, and orients users to new systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Twelve (12) years of information systems development experience including systems analysis and design techniques for the implementation of large scale computer systems.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.