Requisition ID 2018-42867
# of Openings 1
Job Function Information Technology
Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Full/Part Time Full Time
Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with company/customer system architecture standards.
The team is looking for a Systems Integrator who will be focused on customer relationship management, business process management and customer adoption of a suite of tools and services used to store, tag, catalog, search, disseminate and manage data.
* Partner with Customer Account Manager (CAM) to conduct outreach to IC mission partners to answer questions and provide customer support to facilitate adoption of tools and services. Coordinate support with internal and external partners as needed
* Work with the customer to define and document current and future Business Process workflows
* Apply analytic and problem-solving skills to identify, communicate and resolve issues
* Serve as liaison with customers; participate in meetings to ensure customers’ needs are met.
* Participate in Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs) with customers, architects and developers to provide input to solutions and help shape future plans
* Review and provide feedback on documentation (SOPs, SLAs, User Guides, Business Processes, Training Materials)
* Participate in team planning and reporting activities using Agile methodologies and tools
o Experience with Business Process Management
o Experience training users
o Experience as a member of a Software Development team
o Ability to brief all management levels
o Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
o Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
o Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
o Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including communicating technical issues to non-technical audiences
o Experience participating in a team that is using Agile methodologies and tools
o Proficiency with using Visio or PowerPoint to develop process flow diagrams
o Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
1. Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and designs complex computer systems to process data.
2. Analyzes procedures and systems to refine their formulation and convert to programmable formats.
3. Writes or updates software specifications.
4. Creates logical data models based on functional requirements.
5. Performs quality assurance review of specifications for internal and external delivery.
6. Develops analytical tools for use in the design and redesign of systems.
7. Analyzes detail systems factors, including input and output requirements, information flow, hardware and software requirements, and reliability characteristics.
8. Coordinates with client to define problem, determine data availability, report requirements, and resolve system design problems.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
10. Serves as a technical team or task leader.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
10-15 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.