Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. provides continuous glucose monitoring technology to help patients and their clinicians better manage diabetes. Since our inception, we have focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions for people with diabetes – while empowering our community to take control of diabetes.
Dexcom is expanding its growing reputation as one of the technology leaders in diabetes management and patient satisfaction. We want to stay amongst the standard bearers in the emerging digital health space and the software that drives this modern world. To this end, we are seeking software professionals with a passion for creativity and making a difference.
The position is for a Senior Software Engineer to be part of the team that will build a Dexcom data platform that will receive and process the data coming off our wearable, IoT glucose sensors.
We are building our next generation data platform and if you become part of this team youll be able to shape and implement a system that will help millions of diabetics control their illness better. If you enjoy connecting the dots, using data-driven engineering decisions, innovating through the server side of our entire platform stack, youll enjoy this job.
We develop software in the context of producing medical systems, which adds another level of challenge to our work as part of the software will need to pass rigorous FDA mandated quality standards and documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop cloud based software components as part of a multi-disciplinary team that works with an Agile methodology and integrates design, development, testing, and quality control.
- 5 – 8 years of work experience with developing server-side software
- Experience in, and comfortable with, being part of a team that builds components as part of a distributed environment
- Demonstrated ability to keep up with the ever-changing software environments
- Experience in working in a Scrum-based team environment
- Strong Java (Spring framework) background
- Familiarity using relevant, modern, software test tools and equipment
- Experience in building cloud-based, container components
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment, and possess time management skills to meet schedules and participate in the scrum
- Experience with, or interest in, the software product development process for medical devices, particularly working in a design control environment
- Developing within a cloud environment using containers on AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience with DB (SQL/NoSQL)
- Experience developing full stack applications
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university, community college, or relevant work experience
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.