Come join us in our effort to digitally transform Hertz! Recent innovations such as smartphones, electric vehicles, and ride-hailing apps have created new and exciting opportunities in transportation that Hertz is uniquely positioned to capitalize on. We’re looking for software engineers who will modernize Hertz’s tech stack and, in the process, ship delightful products to meet the ever-increasing demands of our customers.
You will be building scalable systems and shipping features in a complex environment, where one must contend with challenges such as modernizing legacy applications and managing technical debt.
- 7+ years of experience in the technology industry, and a B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages and common data structures / algorithms
- Ability to build systems end-to-end, from design to implementation to release
- Strong communication skills. You must be able to work with cross-functional partners to gather requirements and explain outcomes
- Strong product sense. You must be able to align your work with business objectives and make appropriate tradeoffs
- Learning mentality. You must be able to pick up new skills as needed and demonstrate a curiosity about new technologies
The Hertz Corporation operates the Hertz, Dollar Car Rental, Thrifty Car Rental brands in approximately 9,700 corporate and franchisee locations throughout North America, Europe, The Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. The Hertz Corporation is one of the largest worldwide airport general use vehicle rental companies, and the Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the world.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.