Are you passionate about creating amazing customer experiences? Do you believe that we are stronger fighting evil together through integrated and connected solutions? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for a talented Senior UI Developer to lead building the Identity and Customer Experience Platform that serves all of FireEyes offerings. This role will be critical to the success of enabling a seamless customer journey across our Products and Solutions.
As the ideal candidate, you will have deep knowledge of modern web technologies and principles, you can demonstrate executing through ideation to implementation, are highly accountable, and always puts the customer experience first.
* Impact. FireEyes mission is to change how the world experiences cyber-security. Your decisions will impact every customer of FireEye and how they interface and effectively use our offerings.
* Influence. We are a team with smart and talented people from different geographic locations and who use our skills together to solve complicated problems. You will be able to influence your team and the larger organization to come up with solutions that delight our customers.
* Trust. You will be able to prove your capabilities and earn the trust of some of the sharpest minds in the industry. You will be able to influence and make decisions, with the freedom to execute.
* Real Solutions. You will be facing real challenges from real customers. You will be able to lead data-driven and empathetic solutions. Feels good to know you are solving for real people and not just the loudest voice in the room.
* Learn from others. We work really hard to make sure that everyone around the table is inspiring, smart and works well together. It makes hiring harder but everyday inspiration easier.
* Work where you want. We are a team that believes that you should be able to work where you are most effective. This job isnt about making sure youre in an office from Monday to Friday; its about execution.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Own the end-to-end customer experience for our identity service and related areas
* Architect and deliver a single-page application (SPA) using in-house tools and established libraries
* Translate rich, visual designs into beautiful, interactive, web and mobile UIs
* Develop UI code using modern web principles and best practices
* Optimize for most used functionality, MTFB, page load speeds, prefetch and serve cross-regions
* Partner with talented UX designers to create customer-focused user experiences
* Constructively challenge existing solutions and inspire creative ideas
* Collaborate with other functional teams to support the overall FireEye vision
* Take ownership of the entire SDLC in a DevOps oriented manner
* Promote strict code testing and validation to ensure high-quality coding standards
* Maintain and encourage code hygiene, effective testing and deployment strategies
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.