Share responsibility with all department Team Leaders for ensuring store data accuracy and a seamless shopping experience for our customers. Accuracy pertains to product retail, scale labels, shelf tags, weights and measures, promotional signage and Front End scan. Act as the store’s IT liaison with the Regional and Global IT Team, implementing new projects, upgrades and maintenance of all systems.
– Resolve all store level IT and scanning related Team Member questions and requests.
– Maintain and audit accurate retail pricing and signage, perform store scan verification audits and communicate scan discrepancies.
– Perform store level file maintenance as required and directed by Regional/Global IT.
– Install, support, and maintain hardware and software on computers as needed.
– Install and support network equipment and other hardware as directed by Regional/Global IT.
– Implement and enforce Regional scanning policies and procedures.
– Provide sales movement reports as needed and audit sale prices.
– Generate and review scan/scale audit reports and communicate discrepancies to regional data team for correction.
– Work with others to ensure proper implementation and use of IRMA system.
– Identify issues with telephone system and contact vendor.
– Maintain all scanner, scale equipment, UPS systems, and maintain records necessary to determine source of pricing/scanning errors.
– Be aware of new products and their placement.
– Adhere to cleaning and maintenance schedules.
– Train users on new and present systems and technology.
– Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
– Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
– Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team
– Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow team members
– Demonstrated knowledge of MS Windows environment; MAC OS experience a plus
– Ability to follow instructions and procedures
– Effective time management skills
– Strong work ethic and integrity
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a sense of urgency
– Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
Desired Work Experiences
– 1+ year experience using PC hardware and software
Previous MS Windows experience required; MAC OS experience preferred
At Whole Foods Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.