SWC Technology Partners, a BDO USA Company, is a growing IT Solutions Provider. We believe that technology drives innovation, but people are what makes it a success. We are committed to creating a work culture where our employees are happy, empowered and excited to come to work every day. Our commitment to each other is why SWC is a recognized leader for our culture, employee satisfaction and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic team is made up of problem-solvers driven by a desire to help customers succeed. We’re looking for people who share that same drive and who are looking to combine teamwork with technology to produce amazing results.
The Engagement Manager (EM) is responsible for acquiring new clients by identifying technology needs that add value to their business. The EM has a focus on new business development and account management of new and existing accounts.
The successful candidate will have experience in Business to Business (B2B) IT sales engagements midsize business organizations (average 200 – 2000 users). This role is a mix of business development, account management and understanding how technology solutions can address the customer’s business needs. This role is responsible for building strong, successful partnerships with our customers.
– Generates new leads & opportunities, identifies possible sales and cross-selling opportunities within Midwest prospects and clients
– Maintains market awareness, conducts ongoing research to locate potential prospects and new clients
– Drives B2B new business development and incremental revenue
– Portfolio management and collaborates with clients to understand requirements, manages expectations and communication
– Functions as the client’s advocate representing and driving client opportunities with company
– Cultivates relationships within accounts to expand company’s footprint and overall revenue
– Writes proposals and negotiates terms of contracts, builds strong relationships with clients
– Other duties as required
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, preferred
– Two (2) or more years of B2B IT sales solutions experience, with proven track record of selling to C Suite decision makers, required
– Successful track record of interacting and building relationships with clients, required
Experience with one of the following technologies, required:
– SharePoint, Dynamic CRM, .Net, PowerBI, Office 365, Tableau, Active Directory, SQL Server
– Cloud experience within Azure, AWS or any similar cloud technology, preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
– A strong hunter mentality with the ability to prospect and sell into new accounts required
– Solution selling experience across all IT services including Microsoft solutions around application development, cloud solutions, infrastructure and managed services preferred
– Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment required
– Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities required
– Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, required
– Attitude is critical to success; must be self-starter, execute with speed and agility, exudes positive attitude, resourceful and highly dependable required
– This position requires travel to client sites, as needed
Keywords: Engagement Manager, Account Management, Account Manager, B2B, B to B, Client Relations, Solution Selling, IT Services, Cross-selling, Microsoft, Software, Service Delivery, Information Technology, SharePoint, Dynamic CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, .Net, Agile, Infrastructure, Cloud, Security, O365, Azure, Office 365, AWS, Business Intelligence, AI
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.