SWC Technology Partners, a BDO USA Company, is a growing IT Solutions Provider. We believe that technology drives innovation, but people are what makes it a success. We are committed to creating a work culture where our employees are happy, empowered and excited to come to work every day. Our commitment to each other is why SWC is a recognized leader for our culture, employee satisfaction and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic team is made up of problem-solvers driven by a desire to help customers succeed. We’re looking for people who share that same drive and who are looking to combine teamwork with technology to produce amazing results.
The Data Analytics Solution Strategist is responsible for aiding clients to identify and utilize data analytics within their businesses. This role works closely with a variety of leadership focused on entering and growing our business within data analytics. This role will present and demonstrate various end to end technology solutions, qualify potential opportunities, organize/manage with the delivery teams to scope projects, sometimes deliver projects, and work with the customers and our organization to evangelize our business solutions. The candidate should be capable of suggesting high level data analytic directions and architecture solutions appropriate to the client needs. This individual must have enough technical knowledge to participate in the development of go-to-market demonstrations. The ideal candidate will be able to select technologies appropriate for the mid-market and effectively evangelize for Go to Market (GTM) strategies.
This position will bring in-depth knowledge of a wide range of solutions including Microsoft data analytics tools such as: Power BI, Azure, as well as Tableau. This role requires the ability to gather high level business requirements and understand how technology solutions can address the customer’s challenge or opportunity. It is critical for this role to work closely with the field teams to generate new business opportunities and align our strategies.
– With a foundation of knowledge about Company’s data analytics solutions, be responsible for pre-sales and cross-selling opportunities within prospects and customers
– Serve as a thought leader and functions as the customer’s advocate representing and driving customer opportunities with companies practice managers
– Defines the overall project approach, goals and success criteria while developing a solution roadmap for the customer
– Prepares presentations, proposals, and statements of work for project engagements
– Performs customized product demonstration and present data analytics solution demos to potential clients
– Innovates and evangelizes company solutions to internal technical teams to address all issues that may affect the delivery of the project
– Cultivates relationships within accounts to expand company’s footprint and overall revenue
– Develops relationships with clients and external vendor product teams with the intent of identifying new business opportunities
– Works closely with our Marketing team to develop and execute GTM strategies to create new Data Analytics business opportunities
– Other duties as required
– Bachelor’s degree in technical field from an accredited university, preferred
– Three (3) or more years of experience with pre-sales / solutioning around data analytics and engineering, including Azure Data Factory (ADF), Microsoft Azure SQL, Azure / Cloud Data Warehousing (Azure SQL DW, Azure Databricks, or Snowflake, required
– Track record of interacting and building relationships with CXO level clients, required
– Three (3) or more years of solutioning experience in data visualization (Power BI, Tableau, or Qlik), with strong relationship management or account management experience, preferred
– Strong working knowledge of offerings within Microsoft platform or Cloud solutions (Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)), preferred
– Willingness to obtain and maintain various certifications, required
– Any Microsoft or Data Analytics certifications, preferred
– Experience in one or more of the following, required:
– Azure Data Factory (ADF)
– Azure SQL or Azure SQL DW
– Azure Databricks or Snowflake
– Power BI, Tableau or Qlik
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
– Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment
– Must have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
– Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
– Consistent travel to various markets to build and support growth, willing to travel 25% or more of the time, required
– A strong understanding of the data analytics market and related business processes
Keywords: Pre-sales, Presales, Azure, Azure Data Factory, ADF, Azure SQL, Azure SQL DW, Databricks, Snowflake, Data Analytics, Solutions, Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, Microsoft, Relationship Management, Google Cloud Platform, GCP, AWS, Amazon Web Services
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.