SWC Technology Partners is searching for full-time .Net / C# Software Developers, who are experienced and passionate technologists, desiring a full-time employment role in which they can leave their mark on the business world. If you desire to work for a company that challenges you as well as provides opportunities for growth, while working with other talented developers – then SWC is where you need to be!
Our software developers can expect to work with cutting edge technology, deliver high quality solutions across various local industries, and collaborate with a team working on holistic web development projects that range in size and scope, as well as receive continuous career development opportunities.
- Software Development: Perform hands-on customized development and unit testing of web based software solutions for our customers primarily based on Microsoft technologies, including but not limited to Microsoft .NET, Microsoft SQL Server and SharePoint
- Software Design: Produce practical software and database designs that meet both business and technical requirements
- Consulting: Gain a deep understanding of client needs and play an integral part in defining and proposing practical solutions to meet or exceed client expectations
- Software Architecture: Participate in defining the software and database architecture for new solutions
- Business Requirements Consumption: Ability to gain a deep understanding of written and verbal business requirements provided by other business analysts or customers
- Business Requirements Gathering: Participate in client requirements gathering sessions and accurately document business requirements
Implementation and Support: Software deployments and ongoing software support
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited university
- 2 – 5 years application development experience, preferably in a consulting role (we hire at various levels of experience)
- Experience with C#, Microsoft Development Platforms, SQL and SQL Server is required
Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL queries
- Experience with Mobile development and/or Xamarin is a plus
- Experience with Visual Studio, Microsoft MVC and entity framework desired
- Experience developing with SharePoint solutions is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be local to Chicagoland and open to local travel to client sites, if needed
- Must have legal authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer
Perks of working at SWC:
- Career development – formal mentorship programs with assigned career advocate to assist with your training and growth
- Comprehensive health and dental plans starting on Day One
- SWC pays for technical certifications
- Generous PTO and flex time schedule
- Free onsite gym, quarterly massages, yoga classes and fun group competitions and outings!
SWC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender transition, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Keywords: .Net, ASP.Net, C#, MVC, Java, Microsoft Development, SQL, PHP, Visual Studio, SharePoint, Java, Apex, Xamarine, Mobile
To apply for this job please visit careers-swc.icims.com.