– Bachelor’s Degree
– TS/SCI Clearance
– CCNA Security
– CompTIA A+
– CompTIA Security+
CACI is seeking a Systems Administrator to provide Windows and Linux systems maintenance and sustainment, supporting the Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate (I2WD), Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
Manages the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
Optimizes system operations and resource utilization, and performs system capacity analysis and planning
Provides in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems
Configures and manages Windows and Linux operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Active TS/SCI clearance
BA/BS and 3yr relevant experience
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.