Location: Columbus, Ohio
Title : – IT – – System Administrator 1/SA1
Location: Columbus, OH
Minimum Qualifications/Education /Training Required:
Ten courses in functions of computer systems (or 12 mos. exp.);
6 courses in office practices & procedures (or 6 mos. exp.);
6 courses in government structure & process (or 6 mos. exp.);
3 courses in supervision (or 3 mos. exp.);
3 courses in budgeting (or 3 mos. exp.);
3 courses in Client planning (or 3 mos. exp.);
3 courses in employee training & development (or 3 mos. exp.);
3 courses in statistical analysis (or 3 mos. exp.);
1 course in operation of EDP equipment (or 1 mo. Exp.);
100 hours training in systems design (or 1 mos. exp.); or equivalent.
A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related technology or science field;
minimum of two industry recognized certifications in Microsoft technologies; minimum of 5 years’ experience in VMWare.
5 – 8 years of work experience administering VMWare/Windows Server Environments
5 – 8 years of configuring VMWare ESX/vCenter 5.1 and Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure.
5 – 8 years of experience administering SAN technologies.
5 – 8 years of experience with providing Tier 3 technical support to site administrators when coding or integration issues arise.
Hands-on experience in a multitude of Microsoft products including, but not limited to; Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, SAN storage experience or similar flash or tiered SAN technologies. Microsoft and VMWare certifications.
Excellent written communication and presentation skills; strong interpersonal skills; basic project management course; proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and database principles.
– The employee is committed to practicing cultural competence by: working respectfully and effectively with people of all cultures, classes, races, genders, ethnic backgrounds, religions, sexual orientations, mental and physical abilities, ages and appearances in a manner that recognizes, affirms and values the worth of individuals, families and communities and protects and preserves the dignity of each. The employee will help the agency achieve CFSR standards and help ensure service delivery that focuses on Safety, Permanency and Well-being for the families served by the agency. The employee will adhere to the agency’s Guiding Principles by serving as a child welfare professional, valuing every child, honoring families, and valuing partnerships.
– 30% Install, run, maintain, configure, troubleshoot, and repair server infrastructure. Work with other engineers to design and architect server infrastructure operations including system configuration, high availability solutions and virtualization.
– 30% Handle day-to-day problems and service requests related to Windows Active Directory environment and virtualized infrastructure. Participate in the development and maintain disaster recovery plans for servers and storage.
– 25% Develops and/or reviews architecture documents; researches and proposes solutions to architectural and development issue.
– 10% Provides daily management and support in the form of capacity planning, governance and change control, and management reporting.
– 5% Other related duties as assigned
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 120, Herndon, VA 20171
Direct: ************ Fax: ************
********************* | *****************
Contingent Workforce | Enterprise Solutions | Engineering
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.