Are you interested in driving change? Do you have a curiosity-driven mindset to discover what is possible? Are you a self-driven individual with integrity? Do you want to be part of a department that is on the path to become uniquely extraordinary? If so, join us as Stemilt’s System Administrator. Stemilt, a vertically integrated Company that brings wholesome and earth friendly products to families around the world, and the largest employer and pillar for the Wenatchee valley community, is looking to become a leading employer, not just in its home valley but, around Washington, and the world. If you are an open-minded, continuously learning individual that looks to push the limits, and is beyond ego… This Company is for you. We are World Famous! Join us, you will love it here ??!
As Stemilt’s System Administrator you will work closely with our Sr System Administrator and help desk technicians to install/configure, operate, and maintain our system hardware, software, and related infrastructure. The System Administrator conducts technical research and development to facilitate continuous innovation. This position supports four thousand Stemilters and it’s required to deliver extraordinary customer service at all levels, as well as ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software, and more adhere to company values. Excellent interpersonal communication skills a must.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure/add new services as necessary.
- Partner with IT leaders to develop long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future desktop hardware needs.
- Conduct research on desktop products in support of PC procurement and development efforts. Evaluate and recommend products for purchase.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software to deliver optimum desktop service levels.
- Assess the need for and implement performance upgrades to PC boxes, including the installation of CPUs, I/O and NIC cards, hard disks, hard drives, RAM, memory chips, and
- Prepare tests and applications for monitoring desktop performance, and then provide performance statistics and reports to department leaders.
- Work closely with helpdesk technicians to solve End User issues
- Create User accounts in Windows Active Directory
- Manage Folder/File permissions
- Create and maintain images for Desktops and Laptops
- Create SOPs to further standardize company processes
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring desktop operations.
Reports to: Sr. System Administrator
What we bring to your table:
- A World Famous! benefits package that includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Short- and Long-term Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Matched 401(k)
- Paid holidays
- Performance Incentive Plan
- An amazing opportunity to create new performance standards, develop knowledge and new career growth paths.
What you bring to our World Famous! Table:
- Solid understanding of the following:
- TCP/IP and networking
- Active Directory
- Group Policies
- Windows Server 2016, 2019 (or current operating system)
- Windows 10 (or current operating system)
- Office 365
Four-year degree in Computer Science or (3) years of experience managing Desktop or Windows Servers, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A desire to create strategy and design of an environment that creates a World Famous! employee experience
- Ability to interact and connect with all Stemilters
- A commitment to understanding that change is the only constant and a practice of change with purpose, flexibility, and adaptability is a must
- Valid Driver’s License
- Some travel may be required
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects while meeting deadlines by managing priorities and workflow
- A desire to deliver an extraordinary experience at every interaction, in fact World Famous!
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.